Reviews for Time To Move On
rohor chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
has been a very nice story
you.broke.a.promise chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Personally, I liked it. I think it's really cute. I like Tohru with Kyo, but I also like her with Yuki, so either way, it's brilliant. ;)
My only love is Jack Sparrow chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Well I'll tell you how I wanted it to end...They should get married...thats a little obvious. lol
BluePhyre chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Damn, you put this up a while ago! I should have you on alert... *slaps forehead* Anyway, this as really, really great! So sad, though... I like how you left the ending unknown to let the reader's imagination wander. It could easily be perceived as pro Kyoru or Yukiru, if you think about it. *thumbs up* Keep up the good work! Ja' ne!
SmallvilleBabe19 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
aw u should write more!i m so unsatisfied!lol

anyway i feel so sorry for yuki!i so do not like how the story is sure, tohru would b much happier wit kyo i guess but i cant help feeling sorry for yuki(sorry for being sentimental!lol)
Patience.Virtue.Is chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Oh wow, that was great!

Very good job!

I enjoyed reading that a lot! )

~Amanda
MysticSorceror chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Apart from a few spelling errors this was a wonderful fic with a twist that turned reader happiness into uncomfortable memories (I guess that would be typical from a YukixTohru fan). I really enjoyed seeing the different contrasts and transitions between the two characters and the two time settings. The fic had beautiful descriptions and characterizations and the only thing preventing me from adding it to my favorites is the twist at the end

Great Work