Reviews for Damaged beyond repair
R1U2 chapter 12 . 5/5/2012
Omg! I just found this are you gonna add anymore I love it I know it's been forever but that's good
asdfasdfsd chapter 12 . 6/23/2009
please please please please please update!
emdo chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
ideas...

i'm thinking about writing one too. im thinking cameron gets attacked leaving PPTH, and then house finds her and is so traumatised he realises his feelings for her (a lot of chapters later of course). you don't have to do it at all the same though! tell me how it goes!

also PLEASE put up another chapter for this story im dying to find out what happens next!
emdo chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Wow this was great. Happy to see you changed the format so it's clearer to see who's speaking.

PLEASE WRITE MORE!

also i would LOVE (as you said you enjoy writing angsty fics) if you wrote one about Cameron being raped not in the past but in the present, and how she deals with that and house finally realises his true feelings for her when he sees her hurt...

but whatever you do, KEEP WRITING!
LillyHalliwell chapter 12 . 11/19/2008
AH you so can't drop a bomb like that and not continue. I want to know what happens!
LillyHalliwell chapter 6 . 11/19/2008
What's going on?
LillyHalliwell chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
That ending was totally unexpected.
sabu53 chapter 12 . 5/3/2008
Glad you're back and I hope your health continues to improve. Very good chapter, but please don't leave us hanging too long with this cliffie:)
Rawden chapter 12 . 5/3/2008
Thanks for updating. I'm very curious to see what happens with Cameron's dad. Hopefully House protects Cameron. )
LaurinInLove chapter 11 . 4/24/2008
This is a great story! Please update it soon, I want to see House and Cameron kick the crap out of dear old daddy! Besides, they haven't made it to her study yet, and they still have to move in together. I'll definitely keep reading as long as you keep posting!

~Laurin
jagnic233 chapter 11 . 1/3/2008
Keep updating. I like your stories!
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 11 . 11/24/2007
Hi! I've been reading some of your Hameron stories lately. I just found this one...started reading it. Got to this last update and noticed you hadn't updated since August. I hope you plan on continuing with the story and not just dropping it! It would be disappointing if you do.