Reviews for Borrowed
waitingforAslan chapter 1 . 7/14
Good story. I liked the jumping around on the time line that you did at the beginning with the plot. The back and forth comments while Sam was stitching up Dean were funny.

My favorite lines were near the beginning where you had Dean ruminate that the man's brush with death had opened up his life but Dean's brush with death had closed doors for him as well as Dean's reflection but the man wanted something from him but he didn't think he had it in him to give to him. Poignant lines.
Mad Server chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Gecko-Dean all plastered to cool tiles and migrainey FTW! Your brotherly banter, your protective Sam... good god your protective Sam. Your Winchester body language, your peeks inside their noggins. You're such a good writer, it's ridiculous.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Wow! *-* Great!

I loved the fight scene, when Sam kick his big brother's ass ahahah! Amazing! I would like to know what Dean would have to say about that, you know, in his defense ahaha

Really liked it ~

See you around

Rosetta
TheKritty chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
This story was GREAT!I love S2final!/season3!stories almost as hard as season2!stories,because they are almost always full of ,there was the beginning of the whole changing-thingy somehow.

You captured the angst very well,and also the humor,there was a good balance of ot.

"The spirit was taking back souls who had cheated death. What a couple of morons. Who’s bright idea was it to let a Winchester in the fucking room?"

- I laughed out loud at that one,hilarious!*lmao*

I also loved the hurt!Dean...must be one helluva headache *outch* I loved the way you described the scene when it happenend, Sam smacking Dean's head at the table.I like the way it's pretty realistic,that Sam doesn't really care that he is hurting Dean,because well..it's more important too get loose of the ghost than keep Dean free from know what I mean Some people would have written,that Sam feels so damn sorry and doesn't dare to hurt Dean so I loved the way you wrote it.

Very very well done!

Kritty
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Great story!

Fav line: Dean sutured like he was petting a mouse with a hammer.

haha. what a visual.

I was driving myself crazy trying to remember Rob and that whole discussion... thought it was a tag... but then I got to it in your story and realized I was blanking out an entire episode. Whew. Great job creating this!
Rat chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
short, but cool.
NC Girl chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Okay, I'm making my way through all of your stories and I am beginning to sound like a broken record in my reviews with all of the gushing. Even though it's very much deserved, I'm sure you're getting bored with it. :)

So, for this one, I'm going to point out two very specific lines that I found very striking:

1. There was an irony in that. So much order, so many rules and laws in the chaos, and Dean still had no idea if anyone was behind the wheel. And if he had to guess, he’d say whoever was supposed to be driving had baled a long, long time ago.

(Well said!)

2. He didn’t remember whining this much the last time Dean had sewn him up, and his brother had none of the finesse Sam was applying to the task at hand. Dean sutured like he was petting a mouse with a hammer.

(Okay, this caught me completely off-guard and made me laugh out loud! "Petting a mouse with a hammer" is another one of those priceless expressions that seem to pepper every one of your stories. It's also one that I wrote down. LOVE THAT!)

So, back to the broken record... THANK YOU for posting this! It may be said often, but the gratitude is very sincere.
Tari Roo chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Dean sutured like he was petting a mouse with a hammer.

This is all kinds of fantastic! I just about bust a gut trying not to guffaw like a maniac (at work, whilst reading this).

Damn! This was fantastic! and Sad and Melancholy too.

I'm wading, lady, wading through ALL of 'em - cos' they're good! GOOD!
Motherlyclucker chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
You should change it to : Ce qui est emprunte est votre dette. Its a better translation. And there's still the accent on the 'e' in 'emprunte'. Other than that, its really good!
JuDei chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Hey, just caught this story. I liked it.

I think you have the voices of Dean and Sam down pretty well. I could really hear a lot of the lines coming out of Jensen and Jared's mouths. One that really sticks out is Sam's "See, the fact that you can't remember what you told me a half hour ago? That's exactly why we're doing this again." That is exactly the way Sam would talk.

Keep writin', I'll keep readin' (and hopefully reviewin' as well).
brighette chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Huh, I thought I had reviewed this one already...but I missed it! I loved this one, possessed Dean, Sam whumping up on him - it's truly a fangirl's dream! Or, at least this fangirl's ;)
ciel4 chapter 1 . 8/19/2007

What an awesome idea for a fic. It was very intense, had me on the edge of my seat. Thank you so much!
kamelion chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
That fight scene...wow. And you had me going for a while, wondering what was happening!
rholou chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
i really enjoyed that, thanks for posting.
may7fic chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
This is the story that introduced me to your work, what made me click your profile and search in hopes of MORE!

'The spirit was taking back souls who had cheated death. What a couple of morons. Who’s bright idea was it to let a Winchester in the fucking room?'

Just loved Sam's thoughts above - both brothers are portrayed just perfectly in this story. You are truly gifted and I am so looking forward to more of your contributions to this fandom.