Reviews for Kindergarten~
XSorryNoAccountx chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
This is way too cute a story to have benn left rotting for six years. Update please.
esther chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
kya, SO CUTE! _ continuation please!
CrazyCat chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
I loved it! Please update soon!
Naoko-chan chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Aw, that was so cute! I loved it so much! Are you going to continue? I know it was posted about five years ago, but I really want to see more! . Tsuzuki-chan is so sweet, and so is Hisoka-chan. But Muraki-kun freaks me out... How does Wakaba-sensei deal with it? Don't leave me hanging! Myself and many of your other fans want to see more! We love it and you! .

Your Friend and Fan,

Untouchable-Life chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
...THAT is the cutest thing i have ever read...i keep thinking of how they would look aww kawei!
Arin Rowan chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
(laughs as she reads) fun... poor Tsuzuki. Even if none of the horrible stuff that is always hinted at in his past but never clarified (WOULD IT HAVE KILLED THEM TO CLARIFY IT?WOULD IT HAVE?WOULD IT'VE?) he would still have grown up warped from all the attention muraki is giving him. So funny and mentally disturbing...
thelonechicken13 chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Aw...this was so cute! (hugs chibi Tsuzuki and chibi Hisoka) And funny! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
fireypixie chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Bejabers!~ oh my golly golly gosh! I remember reading this fic a really long time ago, like two years ago I think. But I don't think I read it here though, I can't remember where. This is one of my favorite Yami fics and I really really love it, are you going to continue? I always wanted to know what was going to happen next.
Nancy chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
haha this is such a cute fanfic
JoriWinter chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Wai! I love it! Everyone was so cute, and I loved how you managed to put the Shikis in there, even Hisoka's. And Muraki... muahahaha... that was great.
kaorukoganei chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Oh my god! That was so, so, so adorable and simply cute! Tsuzuki-chan is exceedingly cute! Girls have cooties.. and whats the cure? haha, please continue!
MilleFeuille chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
OMG! ROTFL! This fic is cute and hilarious at the same time! I think the one that cracked me up the most was Muraki-san. I always knew he was an evil demented child from the start . ::laughs:: My half-brothers head...o.O ::blinks:: OK! So, yeah, anways, um...update soon .
dream-eater-is-hungry chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
oh man! that was good! *rolls around in laughter* this fic was really well made..especially how the characters' characteristics seem to perfectly reflect their usual ones
Veleda chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
The cuteness... it's killing me. That was so adorable. Muraki creeps me out no matter what age he is. You'll probably never update this, but I'd like if you did.
yugiL chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
WAI~~ CUTE_ LOL poor Tsuzuki X3 Update soon!AWSOME FIC!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »