Reviews for Cosmopolitan
ThisVioletofMine chapter 5 . 3/10
I love how much more accurate this is than other fics! Great story!
MetaLatias chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
Great story :D I'd love to see more of this version, see what happens when Raph, Splinter, etc and also the turtles' enemies find out, especially with the reference of Bishop in the last chapter :)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
please write a sequel!
PippinPoppin chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
This is a really, really good story! Waiting for the next chapter!
madagascarmaster chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
Y U NO UPDATE?!
Zuzanny chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
Will there be any more to this? I really like it so far.
cuzimaw3som317 chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
woah...pretty startling revelation, huh?

update soon, please!
Babyuknowme13 chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
... ...Threat to exposure neutralized? Exposure to what? What's so dangerous about cosmopolitan? What is it anyway? I've never even read it. Huh. I probably should.

Anyway, update!
BubblyShell22 chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Ah, trust Mikey to act that way around Don. Great job on this chapter.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
ninjafighter2313 chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
Is this story going to continue?

It would be nice to see it finished. Interesting story line. I truly hope you finish.
meganechan720 chapter 5 . 12/9/2010
Wow. Amazing concept. I am in awe. I hope this updates soon. I'm totally intrigued.
SmileyDJingles chapter 5 . 6/15/2010
I like it!
GemiDonnie chapter 5 . 4/12/2010
... Oh crap. 0.0

Leo is kind of scary, but still so much Leo; and what he does is both right and wrong. He feel spite, perhaps disgust, towards Donnie. But he knows that it's wrong, and instead he tries to hide the traces and... yeah. Agreed. If Bishop found out... D8

Love this! Will be interesting to see how they would react NOW, when two knows so far. Poor Raph... but then again, perhaps he knows too.
timme chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
so glad you're continuing this story!
PreMaturePoet chapter 5 . 3/25/2010
Ah-ha! So he dose know! The egg part made me a little sick. Why not just slice them? Oh well can't wait for the next chapter!