Reviews for Knowing
banzi chapter 1 . 9/17
Rereading stories. I've always loved this one.
morishka91 chapter 1 . 8/6
Great work! How i love such short stories about Romione! The best match ever!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
amazing!
RustKnight chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Aha! I knew this was familiar to me from the first few paragraphs. It seems I've read this one already but didn't review.

Beautifully written story. This seems very plausible to fit within canon and that's always nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Youre great at writing emotional depth i loved this!
hpdude-4life chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
It was heartfelt.
I love how Ron bursted out at everyone ans just wouldn't let go of Hermione.
It was just so true :)
charativa chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Well done. Well written. Brought tears to my eyes.
jhgufuihpuop chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Well done. That was one of my favorite parts in the books, Ron screaming for hermione. This made me cry. Loved it.
Bennett chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
So good...
Jae Bee chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
perfect.
DEARdiaryyy chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I love when people write about Ron crying and being comforted by Bill. I have no idea why but I think it's because it really shows how deep his love is for Hermione. That being said, I loved this story )
alynncrogers.com chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Round of applause! This is a seriously well written story, characters balanced and in tune with cannon. You left me feeling everything for them, their anguish, guilt, fear, relief, longing, and the unspoken love that flowed between them. I can't say enough how impressed I am. Simply beautiful work.
zooeypotter chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Damn, I really wanted to quote my favorite line, but... yeah, too many; it'd fill up all the space!

This really gave new depth not only to the extent of what Hermione endured, and the brutality of it all, but also to the trio's situation as a whole. I also really enjoyed how you added so much more dimension to Bill.

BTW: As they are British, the word "clever" would be used in the place of "smart", which is used to refer to how someone is dressed (smartly), or if something stings (smarts).

Excellent work!

-Zooey
hrgirl chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
That made me cry!
AquelaDoOlhoAzul chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Pretty good! congratulations... made me really curious and kinda explain how did she got the guts to kiss him in the meddle of the war...

hope to read more from u!

Liss