Reviews for Knowing
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
So close with the kiss and yet so far! Aww am glad that they both knew by the end.

Very well written, Ron was characterised brilliantly!

Nice one!

psychopath convention chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
This was so emotional and angsty and just wonderful in general 3
sweet sassy molassy chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
3 3 3
Luna12 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
This is by far the best Shell Cottage scene I have read, and I have read lots! You kept the sap and waffy ekements down to the approriate levels. The other characters helped balance out the scene. Luna was perfectly portrayed. Dean's conversation was a great JKR style element. I also liked your original, creative muddle HG woke up slightly muddled. The story fits really well in canon.
Lucretia-Caseyandra chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Wow. This was the best post-Malfoy Manor story I have read by far. It was completely canon, fit the characters, and was absolutley perfect! This is how I imagine that period between Apparating and burying Dobby happened between Ron and Hermione (did that sentence make sense?) Great, great job! I love it! ~Caseyandra
Your Oasis chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
He was way, way past the point of embarrassment and was realizing more than ever that nothing and no one mattered to him more. -

A fact that could possibly explain why he'd never been more terrified in his entire life. -

It infuriated him slightly that Bill was clearly more concerned with Harry than he was with Hermione, but it also didn't really surprise him. Everyone was always more concerned with Harry. Didn't they know how important she was? -

Ron looked up ruefully, saying her name for the first time made him realize that if he were to ever see that bitch again that he would make damned sure she didn't live to speak about it. -

He sat wordlessly beside her for an indeterminable amount of time, simply staring at her, his fingertips randomly tracing lines across her face and down her neck. At some point, he took her hand, wanting her to know, wherever she currently was, that he was there and waiting for her. -

Ron could not, in his entire life, recall having any emotion even remotely close to what he felt wash over him at that moment. It was absolutely pure elation mixed with several other things he couldn't even begin to pinpoint. Nothing had ever been as beautiful as her eyes were in that moment. -

He just wanted to take care of her. - :)

But he realized all too suddenly that he now felt as if he'd been put on the earth solely to take care of her. It killed him that he couldn't. -

"I don't have to say it, do I?" He would if he had to, but he knew they wouldn't be significant enough. Nothing would. -

ron's sobs and feelings of guilt and shame are horrible but so like ron. this was practically perfect in every way. so much like how they would really react. thanks for posting it! its superb.
smidget chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Beautiful! You've made Ron's emotions so tangible and real. Loved it!
MioneandRonFan chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
aww...this was so sweet!
weasleymadchen chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Awwwww the fact that you wrote a Ron/Hermione lost moment like this AND that you like Puckleberry too .. makes you one of my favs writers ;)
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
So so heartfelt!
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I love how you filled in what could have happened at Shell Cottage while staying Canon-compliant.

Really great POV from Ron, and love the ending.
Miss Mudblood chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Gorgeous piece of writing! Very good characterization and great job at capturing the emotions. I absolutely adored it!

Your reader,

Miss Mudblood
HourglassGluedToTheTable chapter 1 . 4/6/2010

That was so good! Oh I loved it so much. I loved her entrance. "I... do... not... nag." Hahahahaha That was so great.

Great work

Splash123 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Very sweet! I personally think that Bill would have been a little more understanding, but overall, it was really great!
dream-injection chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
This piece is fantastic. Made me cry a bit (which is saying something!).
126 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »