Reviews for Forms of Life
Vaako chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Awww, so sad! I loved it.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
That was almost sweet. Well written and enough danger and uncertainity to occupy me. cheers
mae.zombie chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Super delicious!
wild-sunshine chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I wasn't sure how you were going to work out the sam/bee thing, but I'm very impressed. The idea that he's a hologram was very good, as you conveyed the fact that it is, in fact, an extension of himself, and not a fabricated image. Am I making sense..?

Anyways. lovely writing. I'd love to see more.
Kidiu chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Hahaha! How cute! I've definitely gotta read more of these!
Von chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I'm pretty sure it's illegal to love a fic as much as I do this one.

PERFECTION on a STICK.

OH my god. I desperately hope you've written more like this. (Goes to find out)

I loved many bits (especially the kissing.. I normally don't like it but DAMN you made it perfectly hot) but this is my favourite line.

"Of course. I am transmitting this incident to Optimus as we speak for analysis."

I CRACKED UP! AWESOME work!
Pepper07 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
You have a beautiful writing style! This story was GREAT!
dreaminGemini chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
wow...

truthfully? that was hotter than I thought it would be. The best line was when Sam realized that he was making out with his car.

I wonder how many guys out there have thought about their cars like that. They do tend to like them...a lot,hm?

I never thought of this until I saw it. I guess I'll have to read the others now..._
Shiruy chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
This is *so* going straight to my favourites. Great little one-shot!
Dream's Abyss chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I know boys always love their cars...
Moonpiper chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
This ranks up in well-written stories that I'm really impressed to read and re-read over and over. Looking forward to future chappies, am adding you to favorite authors and story alert.
Teldra chapter 1 . 3/19/2008

That line completely cracked me up. Lovely fic :)
Ally Inu chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
I like the writing style and the fic is great :]

There are some really memorable lines in it XD

A boy and his car :]
tjtrickrider chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
That was BRILLIANT! And I am not easily impressed by fanfic believe me! Seriously, I LOVE the way you write, you should be writing novels not fanfic! You visualise perfectly, your grammar is wonderful, and... oh just everything!

On my way to read the next one now.
White Evergreen chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
"Holy god, he'd just deflowered a thousand-year old virgin."

Ha ha ha! I like this fic! More please?