Reviews for Whipped and Other One Shots
PagingDoctor502 chapter 8 . 3/21/2008
I just read all 8 chapters. They were brilliant and moving. I don't know why but I kinda like angst more than romance. Angst is more moving and writing it can be so vivid. You did a great job describing all of their feelings and keping them in character. I have to say my favorite one is Apprehension and Deja Vu. Good Job and keep continuing this. Thanks!
Sunset Guardian chapter 8 . 3/1/2008
That was...intense to say the very least. I don't usually like the gory stuff, but when made by an excellent writer, any type of literature can be memorable. This was a very profound story, even if it was short. Nice work.
Sunset Guardian chapter 7 . 3/1/2008
Wow. Beautiful. It was so innocent and sweet. This is probably one of my favorite one-shots out of all the ones I've read. Amazing work.
Sunset Guardian chapter 6 . 3/1/2008
I love it. Seriously. Only Katara would yell at Aang for acting childish, then commend him for it. Poor Aang. He would be confused out of his mind if he tried to figure her out. Nice story!
Sunset Guardian chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
Nice! Poor Aang, always getting teased by Katara. But for some odd reason, I get the feeling that he enjoys it just as much as she does. Great one-shot!
Sunset Guardian chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Wow. I haven't read many stories from Sokka's point of view, so this certainly was a change for me. But it was definitely a nice twist, seeing it from someone other than Katara or Aang's POV. And I have to say that you have Sokka's personality down to a tee! I can SO imagine Sokka calling Aang whipped! Great job!
The Mad shoe1 chapter 8 . 12/26/2007
I loved all of youur short fics, but this one is my absolute favorite, i love the idea of Katara going all berserk and psycho merly over the thought of loosing Aang.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 8 . 11/23/2007
O.O

Whoa. Katara is scary.

Deja Vu is the perfect title.
Aangsfan chapter 8 . 10/21/2007
NO! WHY AANG! WHY IS IT ALWAYS AANG!
Aangsfan chapter 7 . 10/21/2007
Aw I loved it! This was a great oneshot! Perfect job!
DuHSPaZZiNGFeL chapter 8 . 10/20/2007
That was sad..and the whole stabing thing was...different. But it was very sad, yes. You should continue it to see if Aang's okay! *sadness*
smc1214 chapter 8 . 10/20/2007
That was so depressing! Oazi had that coming, he deserved it. I was crying so hard my sister yelled "Quite reading dark fics!" So yeah, well written, yet soo sad!
libowie chapter 8 . 10/20/2007
Dude, you may think your creativity is gone, but i think those writing classes are really paying off! This was AMAZING! I totally loved it, just wow.
Chocolatecoveredespressobean chapter 8 . 10/20/2007
Whoa! That was really... well, overwhelming, for lack of better words. I can see Katara totally losing it if something were to happen to Aang. You portrayed it perfectly.

And yes, I like chocolate covered espresso beans. They are the most incredible chocolates (not including Reese's Cups!) ever to be made!

Anyways, keep up the good works!
E-Zach chapter 8 . 10/20/2007
woah, you wern't kidding when you said it was dark.

anyway, apart from the crazy stabbing of katara(WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER!1!1!) it's a decent idea, and it made a decent one-shot.

well written, and it's not 'total bloody crap' it wasn't bad.

anywayz,