Reviews for It All Started Just Like That
Mr. Evil Eyes chapter 25 . 5/21/2008
Hi Keishinigami,

Thank you for this wonderful story! It was absolutely lovely...I appreciate your liking for the shinkumi pairing...Thanks again. Oh yeah, another thing, your name is keishinigami and Hayato's foster mother's name was Misa so...putting two and two together i can only assume tht you r a death note fan...aren't u?
i'llthinkaboutmypenname1st chapter 25 . 5/3/2008
hi! i love this! it's very unique! hehe... but wow! what a turn of events huh? hehe... i was hoping that this fic would focus more about SHIN and KUMIKO... but almost half part is about hayato... but anyways... you're very great! continue writing more amazing fics! _
Saturnblue chapter 12 . 4/26/2008
It's a pretty interesting story. So far I haven't seen anyone done story like this before at least for Gokusen. Good work.
GeNoWaFeR chapter 25 . 4/26/2008
AAH its so good! Love the Yabuki interactions there :D and the whole family intersecting thing :D very well written!

s2

Genowafer
FS.Rain chapter 23 . 4/8/2008
WOW!

What turn in events!

But that's great!

ShinKumi in the same 'industry', originating from similar background!

I wonder how you are gonna reveal to us what's coming up next!

POST SOON!
Ryu and Roga Master chapter 22 . 3/31/2008
This ruined my imagination of Shin and Hayato being brothers but at least they are still related, in my imagination
missymace chapter 22 . 3/25/2008
it's so good! i can't wait for the next chapter! thanks for this wonderful fic. . hugs!
missymace chapter 4 . 3/25/2008
i'm loving it! thanks for the cute story.. well.. moving on.. chapter 5! .
Tokio Hotel Cutie chapter 22 . 3/24/2008
Wow Nice
3rdStreetKarma chapter 22 . 3/23/2008
I LIKE THE CHAPTER! UPDATE SOON!
momoiiey chapter 22 . 3/20/2008
HEY THANKS FOR THE NEW CHAPTER I REALLY ENJOYED READING! _ _!
FS.Rain chapter 21 . 3/15/2008
Honest, I have lost track of the story... Been missing from for some time...

It seems that there's more to what Kyou revealed?

Tell us soon.

POST MORE!
lamagwa chapter 21 . 3/14/2008
lol! shin x yankumi! XD! heheh, lots of twists *swirly vision* but me likey...ugh, i'm hooked with your fixies! i must prevent this before my addiction gets worst XD
VMaldo15 chapter 21 . 3/13/2008
Hello,

I've been waiting for you to update on this interesting story. With something more. Please continue I think this is great.
3rdStreetKarma chapter 21 . 2/25/2008
Wow i love the story line and everything. Ive always liked Gokusen and i love the idea of how you made them meet when they were yonger! Keep updating it!

PEACE AND LOVE!