Reviews for Peace Found
Daw chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Aww poor Finny :( Gene did great by comforting him, so sweet ;) Very Nice
Mimi Nekoku chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
... Dont like it. I'd rather have someone be straight than bi. And the whole plot made no sense.
mayellacullen chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
*get's a board and props your head up* no hang in shame, it is awesome and very well written :D -better than what I can do XD- I give it a 10 out of 10 :D
Lybe chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
This is very nicely done! Wonderful! I'm glad that there are people who loved the book enough to write fanfics(I was the only one in my class who enjoyed the book).

This is detailed, and I just love they way that you discribed Gene's emotions for Phineas.

Beautiful work!
Alice Unrequited chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
That was fabulous. I remembered reading this book my sophomore year of high school and I was surprised to see a section for fanfiction for it. Well written.

Alice~
brokenanchor chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
This doesn't sound like Gene. I don't see why he would go to boarding school for discipline, when he seems to do fine as long as Finny isn't involved. Though he hasn't done that well at gaining friends I don't think his parents would make him change school for that reason.

Also some comma splices.

I also don't see Gene comfortable with Gene's admission especially with how he reacted to what Finny said on the beach.

I also don't see Finny calling anyone his 'best' friend that fast.
eh chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
not that great...

-grammar flaws, mostly w/ commas.

-finny out of character...you depict him as if he's on happy-crack/ADD.

-nobody outs, accepts, or talks about rape easily in such horrendous dialog...especially in the 40s

-a case of female teacher on student sexual abuse pretty much unheard of...not impossible, but again, given the setting, highly improbable.
reeby10 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
i did actually like this fic even though i HATED a separate peace! XD haha you couldve gone farther with it though! but i think you did a pretty good job capturing genes voice... :D
pedal chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Wonderfully written, and I love their meeting story even more than the original (in the short story Knowles first wrote, /Phineas/)! Can you believe that? The language is great, and the style reminds me so much of Knowles'. BUT Finny has dark brown hair and green eyes. Sorry to rag about it, but there it is. You're story is fantastic, though. Keep working on it, please!
weartheseshorts chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
I love this. I absolutely love this. It completely fits with the story, and it's so perfectly written. :D

that's me

ahhelga

aka Pauline
AnagumaConscience chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
I adore it; it's so cute! We're in the middle of reading it in my 10th grade Honors English class, and it's so hard not to say anything during the group discussions. They're just so...gay! But I love it. I think it makes the story better.

Anyway, I loved it. Keep writing!

~ e
DarkPhoenixIncarnate chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Why would you hang your head in shame? This is really good! _ You really captured Gene's personatily! *FAV*
dracoisastar chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Wow. hehe. I liked this alot. It's funny 'cause when i read this book last summer for school my friends suspected that that Gene and Phineas were gay. There wasn't really any evidence of it but still lol.
Spork-Work-Orange chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
I love it! Not a single grammatical error, and I admire that!

Finny and Gene are portrayed perfectly. I really think you could go further with this story. It's brilliant.