Reviews for Dawn of Evil
Tiger-Shifter chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
Dude this is wicked awesome, you should update
krazykoreangurl chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
I loved this.(: ABSOLUTELY loved it. :D

Will you continue? (oh please ~ say yes! :DDD)

:DDD

can't wait for the next one ~~~ _
MoonRiverNights chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
This story is GREAT! I only hope that neither Sakura or Itachi die at the end. That would be so sad and painful, I think I would cry. I can't wait to read the rest of your story and I really hope that you update this REALLY soon! I want to know the end and it's killing me. Well, I'll be waiting until then. ;D
saku-chan chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
continuous, continuous, continuous ...

is delighted me your fic is becoming more interesting and you put more into the plot, I read chapters 3 and I have totally flawed. I think it has no judgement and that this very well.

nailbiting wait impatiently for the Jiji

cuidate much and continual

Spanish and I am not handling very well idioama so I apologize if I have any error
Dangerously Wicked chapter 3 . 10/17/2007
OMG! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!1 woohoo ita/saku ness!1 yummiez...ahem anywayz...I SHALL BEH WAITIN' KAYZ?
Oishii Berii chapter 3 . 9/28/2007
. . . .you so did not think this up. It's from 'Evil's Return'. Lol. But that's okay, it's still good.
BlueSkyHeaven chapter 3 . 9/2/2007
this fic sounds really interesting! I can't wait for more... Its moving quite slowly but thats good and you've explained everything really well!
Angelus Erreare chapter 3 . 9/2/2007
That was good! Ah, it's been a while since I've read such amazing original plot! My, I must say I'm drawn as to what will happen next!

Ahahahah! It was a wonderful experience reading your first 3 chapters. They were short and sweet!

Very nicely done!

Anyway, I hope to read more from you!

Take Care

-Yuriko-
The Reveiwer known as Name chapter 3 . 8/31/2007
Lol thanks.

Awesome chapter! Update soon!

That is if your computer doesn't mess up again. I know how that is my laptop does that sometimes and its quite aggravating.
Kenya chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
I think I have an idea of who's the devil. I'm thinking Orochimaru. Anyway, good choice to go along with Itachi and Sakura together. This will be really interesting. Please update soon!
Mittelan chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
I feel so bad for Sakura, and I agre with Kisame :( Hopefully in the end it'll be uh.. happy~

Ha, logged in this time :P
cherryjubilee chapter 3 . 8/29/2007
Yay, Itachi pwns Sasuke and gets Sakura... if only that will happen in the manga... ew, Sakura and Oro/Devil...
ThePinkBunniesLeaders chapter 3 . 8/29/2007
It's Orochimaru! I'm sure of it! Maybe not. Argh, I don't know. Good chapter, I like how Itachi was in it alot. I'm a bigger Itachi fan than a Sasuke fan. I read the title of the chapter, Pessimism, and thought it said perssimon, the fruit. It threw me off for a minute. Silly me. Anyway, can't wait till the next chapter. Ja ne.

~Panda
CeruleanRider chapter 3 . 8/29/2007
O.O

Yay! That was a really well written chapter, keep it up!
GoOdByE.AnD.GoOdNiGhT chapter 3 . 8/29/2007
OMFG I LUV IT! Keep going, please!