Reviews for Love and Compromises
Nat-y2k2 chapter 7 . 9/18/2007
im glad someone finally told Lady Cathrine off. I really liked that chapter and i can not wait to read the next.
aserene chapter 7 . 9/17/2007
YES lady Catherine gets tossed! (though i too wonder how she found out about the other baby...hm..Caroline perhaps?)

Excellent chapter! I love the ending and Darcy's insecurites! Great job! Updaet soon!
Lucy65 chapter 7 . 9/17/2007
Lady C needs a good smack upside the head! Darcy asking Charles for advice is a novel idea. I hope he will do it!
pryrmtns chapter 7 . 9/17/2007
I think it's time for Darcy to take control of his family. Lady Catherine is not the head of the family. She's only a female. And... if he doesn't have control soon... his mother-in-law will destroy his wife.
graceygoose chapter 7 . 9/17/2007
I loved this chapter a lot! I can't waite to find out about the baby! Update soon!

~Grace~
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 7 . 9/17/2007
Aw! YES! Darcy kicked Lady Catherine's smug butt out of his home! TERRIFIC! I love how you right about Darcy and Elizabeth. They really are so very perfect for each other. *sigh* UPDATE SOON!

~Chica~
flower123 chapter 7 . 9/17/2007
aww that last part of the chapter was so nice, but the whole lady Catherine thing was wow! wonder how she found out? so shes almost due, wonder what its going to be?update soon
diane chapter 7 . 9/17/2007
How dare you let us wait an entire month? Oh please, please, post the next chapter as soon as you can, don't wait a month
boomshine87 chapter 6 . 9/16/2007
I've enjoyed readind all the chapters so far. I like the storyline and i think you're doing fine on the speech. I'm looking forward to see which one of them speaks first - and what exactly they will say!
reginator chapter 6 . 9/15/2007
Your story is really really nice.. You should write more stories :)
graceygoose chapter 6 . 9/12/2007
HEy! what a way to leave off! Your langue is great I definatly could not do it, so its looking good. Update soon!

~Grace~
Lucy65 chapter 6 . 9/11/2007
I hate Lady C! Please let nothing happen to this baby or Lady Catherine will be in big trouble with her nephew. Lydia...ugh! Don't let her anywhere near Pemberley! Thanks for the new chapter. Obviously, it got me a bit upset. Keep it coming1
Energeezer chapter 6 . 9/11/2007
They pace a lot.
Lady Briseis chapter 6 . 9/11/2007
oo..i just love your story. And i can't await the next chapter...please update soon !
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 6 . 9/10/2007
OH! WHO SPOKE? UPDATE SOON!

~Chica~