Reviews for Love and Compromises
graceygoose chapter 7 . 9/17/2007
I loved this chapter a lot! I can't waite to find out about the baby! Update soon!

Grace
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 7 . 9/17/2007
Aw! YES! Darcy kicked Lady Catherine's smug butt out of his home! TERRIFIC! I love how you right about Darcy and Elizabeth. They really are so very perfect for each other. *sigh* UPDATE SOON!

Chica
flower123 chapter 7 . 9/17/2007
aww that last part of the chapter was so nice, but the whole lady Catherine thing was wow! wonder how she found out? so shes almost due, wonder what its going to be?update soon
diane chapter 7 . 9/17/2007
How dare you let us wait an entire month? Oh please, please, post the next chapter as soon as you can, don't wait a month
boomshine87 chapter 6 . 9/16/2007
I've enjoyed readind all the chapters so far. I like the storyline and i think you're doing fine on the speech. I'm looking forward to see which one of them speaks first - and what exactly they will say!
reginator chapter 6 . 9/15/2007
Your story is really really nice.. You should write more stories :)
graceygoose chapter 6 . 9/12/2007
HEy! what a way to leave off! Your langue is great I definatly could not do it, so its looking good. Update soon!

Grace
Lucy65 chapter 6 . 9/11/2007
I hate Lady C! Please let nothing happen to this baby or Lady Catherine will be in big trouble with her nephew. Lydia...ugh! Don't let her anywhere near Pemberley! Thanks for the new chapter. Obviously, it got me a bit upset. Keep it coming1
Energeezer chapter 6 . 9/11/2007
They pace a lot.
Lady Briseis chapter 6 . 9/11/2007
oo..i just love your story. And i can't await the next chapter...please update soon !
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 6 . 9/10/2007
OH! WHO SPOKE? UPDATE SOON!

Chica
pryrmtns chapter 6 . 9/10/2007
You are doing well with the language, and with the family turmoils and sorrows that plague our couple.
xforgottenxmemoriesx chapter 6 . 9/10/2007
O, a confrontation. I can't wait to see how you play it out.
BARBARA P chapter 5 . 9/10/2007
I love your story so far. It is beautifully written.
aserene chapter 6 . 9/10/2007
Oh i hope Elizabeth puts her in her place. Excellent chapter! I can't wait for more
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »