Reviews for Love and Compromises
Hedy.Kiesler chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
oh she had a miscarriage didnt she? thats too bad.

but i love your story! please update soon!
Valia-Elf chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
Aww, thats a great start-but hurry up and post some more please!
E.B.isme chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
O, is she pregnant? heeheehee...

Also, i thought you couldnt reveal the name of your child until it was christened? Or maybe i'm thinking of something else. update asahp, please!

Energeezer chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
Lucy65 chapter 2 . 8/14/2007
I like cliffies! Lydia is just awful and no one should pay any attention to the spoiled brat. This is a good story. Thanks for the new chapter.
pryrmtns chapter 2 . 8/14/2007
couple of spelling errors (aggravated instead of aggrevated) - otherwise the characters were in character. Annoying Lydia and Mrs. Bennett, and ballsy Wickham.
pryrmtns chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Ask him what?

Great start, with a few spelling errors.
Lucy65 chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
That was a nice beginning. I look forward to more.
Lady Briseis chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
o, I can't await the next chapter. I am a huge Jane Austen fan and i just LOVE Pride and Prejudices.

I just love Mr. Darcy .

I hope you keep up the good work. I really want to know what Elizabeth wants to ask , so please hurry and update .
aserene chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Interesting beginning, I do wonder what she wants to ask Darcy, but I can wait to find out! Update soon!
magill chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Very well written, I really liked it and can't wait for an update please write one soon!
Equestrian-Lily chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Lovely. This is beautifully written. I hope you post an update soon. I really want to know what happens Elizabeth and Darcy return to Pemberley. Also I can't wait to find out if Jane has a son or daughter!
222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15