Reviews for Love and Compromises
liz22463 chapter 15 . 4/16/2008
i liked it, but i thought the part with lady catherine was a bit... well, unreal. besides, it would be much more fun to have a dragon lady in the story anyways.
aserene chapter 15 . 4/16/2008
beautiful chapter! Excellent work! I'm so glad Lady Catherine decided to give Emily to Elizabeth. excellent work.
Pinery chapter 14 . 4/9/2008
this story so far is very good, but l can't comprehend why Darcy and Elizabeth loved Emily so quickly. update soon!
Lucy65 chapter 14 . 3/28/2008
I really hope they can raise Emily. Lady Catherine would make a miserable grandmother. Nice to see Darcy bond with the baby!
Froody chapter 14 . 3/27/2008
Gorgeous chapter- I love your characterisation and your sensitivity!

Froody
winglessfairy25 chapter 14 . 3/23/2008
This story is wonderful and absolutely beautiful. I really love this continuation of P&P. it shows the Darcys as more of a family than anything else. Great work!

Erinn~
liz22463 chapter 14 . 3/16/2008
that was good! you should write more intimate moments of elizabeth and darcy.
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 14 . 3/16/2008
Wow...it's been a while. Aww, the funeral. How sad. But Emily is the light in everyones' lives. UPDATE SOON!

~Chica~
KrissaBelle7 chapter 14 . 3/16/2008
oh my gosh i just love your story... hope you update really really soon...
Fly Kite chapter 14 . 3/15/2008
i can't wait to see lady catherine's reaction over this entire situation. i hope lizzy and darcy can get out of this with as little damage as possible even though lady catherine's impossible to deal with.

update soon! i hope it wont take you as long with the next chapter.
aserene chapter 14 . 3/14/2008
amazing! I do hope ELizabeth's plan works! Update soon!~
TT chapter 14 . 3/14/2008
Thank you so much for updating, I have been checking this story almost everyday in hopes that you would have some how found the time to update. I cannot begin to imagine how hard it must be to keep up with school, personal life and write a story, I can only tip my hat to you in thanks for providing such excellent entertainment. Thanks again, TT
Unlikely Rose chapter 14 . 3/14/2008
Beautiful chapter! Kudos!
LittleLotte-xox chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I LOVE IT! The dialogue is perfect, and Lizzy and Darcy are just wonderful! GREAT JOB!
terid chapter 13 . 2/4/2008