Reviews for Are Ninjas Afraid of the Dark?
Ren Spencer chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
oh my god... howw did i overlook this for so long?
Aurora Rosewind chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Zomg! That was so cute! I loved it! Awesome. Kuro-pyu having nightmares about Tomoyo, the sweetest kind of evil.
RococoSpade chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
adorible. you know, i bet thats why he never sleeps when they camp in the woods. lookout duty. right...
MazokuTenshi chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Love it... love it, love it, adore this story! So cute... funny and kinda sad too. but altogether, great story!
TheFanFictionAlchemist chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
You did great on this one. maybe a second chapter, were Kurogane goes to Fai? brilliant, in any case, funny dream. Sorry, no Msn. Thanks for the offer though.
windam2611 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
nice one
Rehime chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
I love Kurogane's nightmare. XD

This was very cute. Simple, but cute.
rynii chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Omg! The end was hilarious! As was the part when Kurogane wakes up. XD That was really funny! Nice job.
Shunatsu chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Heh, it's really funny.
Bishounen-Jump chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
LMFAO I loved the last lines! This was really well written and now I have nice flash backs of CardCaptor Sakura when Tomoyo made a nice princess costume for Syaoran xD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
It was nice. The start was a bit confusing though. You used their real names in the dream, then you used "Fai" when he woke up.
Nyooooooom chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
*giggle* (faved) so cute! so very cute! and I luvs the last line! *picutres Kuro in girly outifits*
yatte chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
I was hesitant to read this one at first, because the summary made it sound OOC and too fluffy, but I'm glad I read it! It was neither of those things and was very cute!

"Kurogane didn’t have nightmares about the girly costumes that Tomoyo-hime always made for him, and almost made him wear."

XDD Ah, Fay, if only you knew! XDD
sky tulips chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Cute. It had a really nice atmosphere.