Reviews for Witchcraft
Eziette chapter 11 . 1/10/2010
What's gonna happen?
Naturally Potter chapter 11 . 4/1/2008
hehehe...

so yeah.. I was thinking about starting this club called DGYAOHOIHYPO... which stands for Draco Get Your Arse Out of Here Or I’ll Hex Your Pants Off... yup He ruins EVERYTHING!

WHAT AN ARSE!

Anyways Sirius is totally cute and this is pretty good :]

Update soon!
Baccan chapter 11 . 3/9/2008
ooh, drama! What tha heck is Malfoy up to? (except the usual mess that is ,p ).

Thank and more updates please! :)
Baccan chapter 9 . 3/8/2008
Ok, that maroon sweater thing was great!
0tree0 chapter 11 . 3/4/2008
wo! Yay S.B&H.G! Great chapter, lol poor Siri i hope Molly doesn't hit him too hard. Speaking of inhumane levels of violence, please say you'll give Malfoy to Siri, and Siri will hurt him... a lot (puppy-dog eyes) pretty please!

Lol good story so far, keep up the good work, i look foward to seeing how the cruel cliffie plays out, not to mention who's the first to try to hex Siri.

Keep writing! and good luck with the rest of the story and anything else you decide to work on!
la-rubinita chapter 11 . 3/3/2008
I think this has been my favorite chapter so far. I can't wait to see how everyone deals with Hermione's little announcement.

Favourite line: Hermione had to suppress a giggle when he said he wouldn't keep his hands off her. It was unlike her to giggle, and she wasn't sure she wanted to start now.

That made me smile. Hurry and update, yeah?
LadyKnightSusan chapter 11 . 3/3/2008
Awesome story! Update soon!
la-rubinita chapter 10 . 1/28/2008
Interesting so far. Ginny's a bit... enthusiastic for my liking, but you've made her an effective plot device. The Snape colluding with Lucius twist was unexpected; I'm looking forward to where you'll take that. All in all, well done. I can't wait for more!
XxSiriusly ScotiaxX chapter 9 . 1/27/2008
I CAN JUST C HERMIONE FLYING AROUND WITH AN H ON HER SHIRT GOING "NOT TO FEAR H IS HERE!" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ;)
XxSiriusly ScotiaxX chapter 7 . 1/27/2008
A WAR? WOA!
XxSiriusly ScotiaxX chapter 6 . 1/27/2008
YAY!
XxSiriusly ScotiaxX chapter 4 . 1/27/2008
O DO I SENSE A CRUSH?
XxSiriusly ScotiaxX chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
GASP! NOT THE GROUND ANYTHING BUT THAT!
XxSiriusly ScotiaxX chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
EW YOU PERVE!(SLAPS RON ACROSS THE FACE)
XxSiriusly ScotiaxX chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
YAY! SIRIUS IZ MI FAVORITE CHARACTER! Y DID HE HAVE 2 DIE? WAH!