Reviews for Staring At The Sun
Sephiroth1Ripley8 chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Wow, that was a good songfic. Usually the way to tell specifically about songfics is the fic (greater)-to-song(less) ratio. It also captured Vash's angstiness, even though he's sweet and kinda goofy. You write these characters well.

(also, one other thing...I came here from the hundred bullets thing on LJ, and wanted to tell you that all the icons of yours that I've seen are hilarious and witty, especially the ones about Vash and Knives being compared (Vash is innocent and full of love, Knives is about as innocent as Stalin's cupcake XD) and the one where Jet and Spike compare Star Wars sequels.)
Rumielf chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Nice bit of writing. *thumbs up* Intersting choice of song as there is a AMV of Trigun set to this song floating on the internet. I've got a partial copy of it somewhere...but the song always did seem to fit. :)
Lady Manetsu chapter 1 . 3/5/2004

It's Vash and Merle, not Milly. Milly liked Nick. MLEH!
Vashra BloodReeper chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
_. suggustion: maybe instead of vash saying he believes in god, he could say he believes in heaven? that could work me thinks.
my opinion: -_-' well, it was okay, i was hoping for more but then again it is a song fic...you did good. keep the peace :)
Rik chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
Wow that was great, I just saw the last episode of this series lastnight and man, it was awesome, as is the fic it goes perfectly with Vash, you got his character down perfectly! Keep writing!
Rem Saverem chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
Shakie that was really good! I loved every bit of it! Vash's character was written so well, about how his smile is so feign, about his constant struggle to clean up Knives' mucking about...PERFECT! Even Milly who was in it for just a teeny bit was written excellently. You really got Vash-san's thoughts and feelings down very well. And that songs goes great with Trigun. I love your style of writing too! And even if your stories are sorta kinda short, you sure know how to pack in all the good stuff to make them great! Good job Shakie! Write more Trigun fics! ::huggie Shakie::