Reviews for Vengeance and Cherries
Stay88Frosty chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Its fics like these that make your sour day turn good. Thank you for this. Besides the obvious Raestar pairing, I like this one best! If you make another I shall R&R that as well! Great Job!
Favorite line: "Hush, baby sister."
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I SAID I HOPPED OFF THE BEDDDD! TURNED MY SWAG ONNN! TOOK A LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND SAID " Ooh! Who is this sexy beast?" WHATSUPWHATSUPWHATSUP! YEEAAHH! I GET MOOOONNNEEYYYY! YEAH!

*Poeple in the background* Now could you please shut the hell up!?" Me: "HaHAHAHAHAHA BITCH'S PLEASE! I GOT SWAG!"

You may return to your everyday lifes now! :)
Extreme is a lifestyle chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I love you and hate you at the same time
Tall Tails - Feline Jaye chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Ha ha ha, nice little fic.
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
wow nice! been searching for this pairing :)
Valcyrie56 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
awsomness great awsomness my word don't use it hehehe keep righten
zarien chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
lol i get nice
eww chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
i can't believe people like incest. its just plain wrong. you should've made this story rated m
TheToxicInterest chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I have a really bad habit of liking pairings after I read a fanfic about them. I just came from reading a BlackfirexStarfire... And then this. -.-' I'm starting to really like this pairing.

Beast Boy would be the ultimate gossip-monger. The guy just turns into a fly and sits on the wall near a window- and he can spy on everyone's secrets! XD

You should continue this- it's REALLY good and I want to see how much Robin flips out... If he beleifs Beast Boy at /all/ that is! Lol.

XOXO

ForbidenFaerie
Palistus chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Haha, very nice, muchos excellente
loa chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
you should wrignt more:)
Thecrazyrabidfangirl chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Haha the ultimate revenge! Or is it? "Your girlfriend is having lesbian sex with her hot older sister" dunno which would be my first reaction...Anywho.

The whole theme of cherries was sexy and tasteful, and the whole behind-locked-doors secret incestuous romance was very well done as well. The one and only time I've ever wished I was in Beast Boy's position...

Anyways, good work overall, the only form complaint is that you said "Tamaranian" when it's actually (just discovered this myself really) "Tamaranean" at least you didn't misspell Tamaran as Tameran as people do many times.

Rabbidfangirl
Rain Everwood chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
keep going keep going. i want to hear the rest of the lemon and see how badly Robins going to freak XD 5 stars *
KyoxSakiFan chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
That was hot. *_* i love this pairing! 8D
Not G. Ivingname chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
now that... would just not happen, ever, but even though it is wrong it feels so write... forget I said that, good story