Reviews for Say Hi, He's Back
XD!.
undeadgirlxx chapter 5 . 10/2/2007
Hahaha. Aw. The story was so good. I love it! :]
DorkyDohnut chapter 5 . 9/29/2007
i reviewd cuz i liked it...lol...yea get another chappie up son! PLZ!
missalexdiva18 chapter 5 . 9/29/2007
such a sweet ending to a cool story!
DontCountMeOut chapter 5 . 9/28/2007
too many iu's but other than that very nice u should make a sequeal ;D lol
TeamTaylorLautner chapter 4 . 9/26/2007
NO make it longer. I don't like these kind of storys but this one is really chapter should be longer though.
DorkyDohnut chapter 3 . 8/31/2007
hahahahaha...sasuke did wha the lil girls deserved...UPDATE SOON!

if i was Sakura id be mad hat sasuke hept leavin...id ignore him thenlol...plz update son...i luv it!
missalexdiva18 chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
Oh my gawd! Thanks for using my idea, I feel so honored. That was a really good chapter. It really did work out well to put it in Sasuke's pov. Well I don't have anymore ideas for you at the moment, but if I get anymore, I'll pm you. By all means, please take these ideas and use them to help you out. You're new to this so I wan to help you any way I can. Well that's all for now!

Ja ne
blossomsakura14 chapter 3 . 8/18/2007
i think you should write about how sakura felt when she and sasuke had first met
daisherz365 chapter 3 . 8/18/2007
i luv it update soon D
Emilia Mi Amor chapter 3 . 8/18/2007
please write more!
CherryBlossom.moon chapter 3 . 8/18/2007
I love it! It's really cute and I think You should continue as soon as possible. I can't wait to read the rest! Later!
DorkyDohnut chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
...E! i don have ideas and i usually do...wich means...UR RLLY GOOD...lol -.o so plzz update soon and make it a lil...or lot...longer...PLZ and update son! its so awsome!
x.Kaminari chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
..I'm very mad...YOU PUT A CLIFFIE!
missalexdiva18 chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
That was a very good chapter. Maybe for the next one, you can put it in Sasuke's pov and have him explain why all of a sudden he loves Sakura. Because let's face it she always said that she loved him and he ignored her. Now he's back and he's telling her I love you? Something's up with that. Well that's my sugesstion for you. I hope that it helps you with your next chapter. Update soon!

Ja ne