Reviews for Gone Camping
Canadian Aztec chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
I love this story :)
Fordkid101 chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
Hey this really is a great story ya know. My friend Blake Tracy, has got to read it, I bet she will think it's flat out halerious. So anywa, I have the greatest idea that would be the of the next chapter. Okay here goes, after Wulph gives Vociferous a lecture on how rude it is to play pranks on Khtah. Then later that night, Moordryd Payne makes his move. But here's the think, he has the wraith dragons go into Artha's tent and kidnap him, so he could use hinm as bait to capture Beau. Well I'll leave the rest up to you, to decide how the outcome should be. After all it's your story. I just hope that idea would be of help.
anonamys chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
Love the chapter. It would be great if you can update as soon as possible.
lovering chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Hey, this is a great story! Keep it up and please update soon!
Draco09 chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
GAH You're killing me with the cliff hangers! XP Update please! This is really cute! lol I love how you made Chute all happy and fun. She's one of my favorite crew leaders _
Unleash The Shadow chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
I... Need... An... Update!
DarkRaider08 chapter 2 . 1/31/2008
I agree, this story is great, are you gonna write a chapter in what the dragon's activities are going to be?
T. F. Crosby chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
This story's great. I haven't read any (on any show) that have been funny so early in the story, even if it is humor. And you've got the characters pegged. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Cevoi chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
please, write another chapter! this story is awsome! will you put kittxartha in it? I love those parts of the storys :3

WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER, PLEASE!
Dragon Eye Girl chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
I was gonna do a story like this, but I'm glad I quit writing it. Good story.
TheChromeDog chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
woot! luv it!

keep the story goin! it sounds like its gonna get funny-
Liliwen chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Great start! I can't wait to see what happens on the camping trip. I like how you included almost every main character. Keep it up!
Kings-Shadow chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Drac, man can't wait for more. Everyones still in character which is nice, and your writing is very well done. I wonder what Cain and Moordryd are going to do to the others, that will be intresting. (Man Moordryd is hot)sorry couldn't resist.
Blue-Inked Frost chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
This was cute! Theoretically, Stewardd shouldn't be known about by most of the other Crews, and Chute's probably busy in the Academy, but I get the impression you didn't care about that sort of thing. :P You made me giggle and kept everyone fairly IC; nice job!