Reviews for Secret Game
queen scheherazade chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
Oh gosh. They're so cute! I love how you play up the fact that even though Chad is physically superior, Ryan still holds his own with wit.
ishala8 chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
Really good, though I'm curious about how they'll come out in the end. Still, great job! Thanks!
sjkernes chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
The story as a whole was pretty good. I just wish that there was more to it.
Cake1 chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
Oh, I liked a lot how you gave a little recap at the beginning of each part. If I hadn't read it all at once that would have been so helpful! as for the story itself, I loved it! I loved that Troy came back to find him LOL
Artemis Munroe chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
thank you there arent enough chyan stories and this was a really good story
Butterfliedd chapter 3 . 6/20/2008
omg! i love love love this.

:]

you do the /best/ chyan like ever, i can't believe that its popularity hasn't exploded yet.

(tryan chyan! all the way.)
disneyslittleprincess chapter 3 . 4/26/2008
That was really funny I liked it!A
Abster1 chapter 3 . 11/18/2007
A ha! So cute! :D A very good PWP fluffy story. :D Great job - but I would pay more attention when editing, or reading through again, or getting a beta. The small little errors make all the difference.
itsasledgehammer chapter 3 . 10/28/2007
aw so cute!
artwwsa chapter 3 . 9/7/2007
This was really enjoyable! I haven't decided whether I like Chyan or Tryan better, but this was definitely a great story. I loved the dialogue between the two. It was cute, but not sappy. Very entertaining!
Choice chapter 3 . 9/5/2007
I think I like this as much as the other story you wrote! I can't choose!

*favorites*

You're probably the best Chyan writer I know. :D

-Desi.
Tidus'luvr chapter 3 . 9/2/2007
well guess what i'm doing both. but my chyan's not up yet. and so far it sucks. but urs are awsome. i've read all of them. there simply aren't enough on fanfiction. though HSM2 sprouted many more. so yeah. bye! ps great fic. i really liked it
poppyfields13 chapter 3 . 8/28/2007
OMG, slashy goodness! I am just starting to read HSM fics, and reading this has set my standards very high.

I totally love the Chad/Ryan pairing AND I am actually planning on writing one, but HSM2 hasn’t come out in New Zealand yet so I am waiting to watch that first (I have seen ‘I don’t dance’ on YouTube though and I was all, oh em gee it’s Chad and Ryan! Yay! They SO love each other!)

Anyways, this was adorable! Thank you!
immovinout chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
Loved this!
empath89 chapter 3 . 8/22/2007
i love this! there really should be more chyan fics...cuz they're great. especially after HSM2...::grins innocently:: update MBFS soon!

hugs...empath