Reviews for Insatiable
Offline chapter 23 . 10/22
Loved this. You're a fantastic writer. I loved the characters and the plot. A spin off of inuyasha and kagome dealing with shun and the start to their relationship would really be awesome if you ever want to come around to it
lolalove85 chapter 23 . 4/7/2015
I just stumbled upon this story and I have to say, I'm extremely happy that I did! You are a great writer and so descriptive! I've been looking for a good Inu/Kag fic for awhile that I hadn't read before and this was it! I'm very surprised I haven't come across this before. And even though it isn't complete, I'm glad the last chapter left off on a happy note. It may not have wrapped everything up, but at least I'm not left hanging! Which is definitely the worst haha. Thank you so much for this story and sharing you work!
MadamScorpio chapter 17 . 12/4/2014
thts funny about the racing...just alittle confused abt why Kagome was so mad and PMSing...
good riddance Kikyo and Shun! (hopefully lol)
M
MadamScorpio chapter 14 . 12/4/2014
Did she take the bloody ring off? What does psycho Shun havein mind? Oh snap Inu/Kag bumped uglies lol FINALLY LOL...So she going to be pregnant lol! Did he mate w/her? Are they demons?
MadamScorpio chapter 11 . 12/4/2014
My sides hurt so bad lol and my eyes won't stop tearing up! I wish I had friends like these or experienced something like tht priceless! Is Shun going to see Shizuru in England? Is he just stringing Kagome along? Ugh bitch insecure move!
MadamScorpio chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
Good job Kagome! Lol
MadamScorpio chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
da da dum lol
Guest chapter 23 . 11/15/2014
Great story but that's it? Really? Such a great story deserves honestly a better ending! I loved the story but the end just seemed to stop, we didn't even find out what happened with Shun or at least explore inuyasha and kagome's officially relationship. I hope you create a sequel! !
jen chapter 23 . 8/22/2014
that was supper good! update please! btw i love how you write it made em feel like I want to fall in love too.. gee so cheesy
krisailor chapter 23 . 2/12/2013
hey nice complaint-you could cut down the to say but the lengthy dialogues n paras stretched it it anyways
lisabella chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Please! more chapters! i am in love with this story i would love to read more of it, i hope you write more soon please please please ! this is the best story ive read so far an you are a great writer please write more!
GraKanin13 chapter 23 . 6/20/2012
Absolutely superb! I see it's been a while since the last chapter, but I really hope another will follow soon! I hate to read and then be left with a cliff hanger! Please to write and submit more chapters, I'm dying to read what happens next!
seiyalovesodango09 chapter 23 . 6/7/2012
I have been reading this story on adultfanfiction and i love it! This story is the perfect combination of romance, comedy, and drama. You have done a great job with this story and i hope you plan to continue it. Thanks for the great read :)
venuslegacy9 chapter 23 . 11/13/2011
Such a beautiful story, I am just amazed at how great this is, an the depth of emotion you showed with the characters, everything was so raw and real, man i'm speechless, thank you for sharing this wonderful gem of a story.
Inu'sSinisterCimmerianOblivion chapter 23 . 6/16/2011
I loved Insatiable,I couldnt put the damn thing down until the end,and the sad thing that was my only disappointment.I can't wait for more

Inuyashas Youkai