Reviews for Royal Posturing
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
i love it
Tinted Basket chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Cheers to you! It's been a while since I've been a Gwendal/Gunter fanfic of this caliber. Quite a while.

I found that bit about Gunter being Gwendals lord protector ironic, particularly the legal views on it. The idea of Yuri being Gunter's "courtly love interest" could be very true in a cannonical sense. I think most people, outside of those who actually ship them, view it this way. However, the idea that he's doing it to distract himself from Gwendal, who is right there...all the time...ever looming if you will, is priceless and really very cute.

The characterization, the meaningful (but not awkward) dialogue, as well as the fanservice in this were great. This was really very well written. Thanks so much for giving me more fanservice for this couple. There aren't enough fics about them out there as it is. :)
JumpingBeans480 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Aww that was really sweet. So Gunter bothers Yuuri to distract himself from Gwendal. Romantic...
Darkness Alit chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Aw. Really, I can see it happening. Gunter's fixation is obviously not... okay, I'm floundering for a word. Deep? Intense? Pure? I won't say he doesn't love Yuri, but it's not with the strength and passion he seems to credit it. (And remember, that was one wonky heart in Anissina's machine) Yet Gunter has too much depth, even if quite well and often hidden, not to feel something for someone. And Gwendal- so likely that he would just one day explode, considering how bottled up he is.

;)

DA
Marianne Wolfen chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
aw my so sweet!
Tetra26 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
This was lovely, I truly enjoyed it!
Eris Mackenzie chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
*grin* Hahaha, Gunter and Gwendel totally belong together. Great job! This was cute.
Green Sail chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Very good. You did a great job of keeping them in character. Especially when it came to giving G√ľnter a reason for all his posturing. I liked it.
The JohhnyMcKilt Productions chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
aww...x3
DoofiPhoenix chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
I loved this :D

Gwendal X Gunter forever!
akiray chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
*fangirl squeal* That was awesome! I loved it.