Reviews for Spot's Symbols
Aw that ending was so sad i almost started crying! Good story non the less!(but sad:()
cassy1994 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
omgosh you killed racetrack! No review for you, no matter how good the story was... It was good though.
pheonix-river chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
ya killed race. y. other than thati loved that
ChrisVertner chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
that was so sad! and i noticed those land before time quotes. you only did that cause spot's actor gabriel damon did little foot's voice didn't you? lol. but i think those quotes made it all the more sad. but i couldn't help but think it was a bit odd cause in land before time, it was little foot's mother who was talking to him rather than a lover like race. but still. it was good. i really liked it. but i dont like that race died. sprace is my fav newsie couple. *pouts* chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
You made me cry, but it's really cute and i liked it!
SPRACE's Illegitimate Child chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
oh goodness it was amazing! I cried SO hard! But I loved it so insanely much! it was so...beautiful. i love how you wrote sensitive Spot. incredible sad in a good way, and so beautiful! I'm a broken record, repeating all the same adjectives, but I'm at a loss for words!
jessica aka gem chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
oh. my. goodness. that was one of the most saddest, terrible stories i have ever read. but it was also one of the best.

it seemed at some times it went a little fast, but it was still awesome. if i knew how, you and your story would go into my "favorites." but i suck at computers, so therefore can not do that. but this was still AWESOME! this story will haunt me for a very long time...
Rustie73 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
An original storyline.

Very emotional. You actually made me cry.

Fitch is a great character. He will be a nice addition to your future stories.
Braids21 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
That was good.

A few things though:

Please please PLEASE don't write out the NY accent. We all know that the story is set in NY and that the dialouge has that accent. But a written-out accent is a pain in the ass to read (and I know from experience, a pain in the ass to write), and is rather confusing. (I totally did not get that 'chu' meant 'you' for some time and was quite confused. I was like, who is Chu? lol) So what my rambling means: Don't write out the accent in dialouge. normal writing is perfectly fine.

Also, 'fag' generally wasn't used as a derogatory word for gays back then. Queer and Pansy were the most common ones used, if my memory from past research is correct.

Anywho, besides those two things, this fic was good. Some parts were actually really good... Like, I loved the last part, about what Spot's things symbolized, as you hit that right on the head.

Hope I helped, and I look forward to reading whatever you have planned next! :)