Reviews for That I Would Be Good
RamenLover999 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
That was just FUCKING beautiful.
x.eya.x chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This was just so adorable. So going on my favorites!
jrlrock chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
that was so cute!

Midnight Ghost chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
XD Sasuke sure loves those answers.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Aw really nice work!
loathsome child chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Beautiful. Touching.
Mimay chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I really liked it, sweet, cute, funny... If a few mistakes here and there weren't there it'd be close to perfect. Favouriting.
Red Sky at Morning chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Aw...the banter between Naruto and Sasuke throughout the story was very amusing (and very IC). Wonderful!
KatrinaEagle chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Aw!

XDD

FLUFF!
artist-chan chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
This story was absolutely adorable! I loved it so much! The characters were perfect! Thanks for writing it!
bam bam 14 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
cute
Frosty Pig chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Damn, that was good.

Just freakishly good, I havent read something this great in a while.

I really enjoyed reading this, and Sasuke's soft tummy makes me go all warm and fuzzy. _.
Shaitanah chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
That was beautiful! It kept me between smiling and sobbing quite a few times)
NinjaGirl3194 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
that was very pretty

and it was moving to, and i just loved the belly part XD

please write more of these, i would love to read them They kind of hit you and you cant stop reading it. (that made no sense :(

Any ways, beautiful story, very enjoyable to read, and this story is going to my favorites
K1M chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Wow! That must be the best SasuNaru songfic ever! It was just so wonderful! I really like it! Your fic definitely goes in my favorites, 'cause it deserves it!

Sasuke and Naruto are in character, thanks for that! Each little story fits with the lyrics, and each is so nice! Sometimes cute, sometimes sad, sometimes funny... but always great! There's even a progression in time, when we see can the evolution of Sasuke's and Naruto's feelings. There are only hints here and there that something deeper than friendship is developing between them, and it’s perfect that way. Yeah, your fic is awesome. Thanks again for that masterpiece!

P.S. I want to use Sasuke’s belly as a pillow me too! XD