Reviews for Nihilism
Awwww, these feels. Thanks for writing
I adored this!
So much said without saying much!
Oh wow, this chapter was stunning. Very poetic. I adored the parallels
Tehehe well hot damn
Deviling chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
This was so heart breaking, but beautiful. Thank you for writing this, I enjoyed reading it
Ioga chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
Hey, I just wandered in here through someone's favourites.

This story felt like pictures, flashes of vividly described scenes, and between them there was mostly the blackness that comes with changing to the next still picture.

I like the pictures you paint, the level of detail and intensity is like poetry to the retinas. It makes me wonder if this is the way you write in general or if it was adopted for the particular setting - it does fit the Hyuga theme specifically. In terms of following a plot and gleaning information from the story, the levels of imagery (and particularly the blacknesses between images, with quite limited carry-over text) do occasionally get in the way of following your lead. On the other hand, maybe it's not that you want to haul the reader anywhere in particular?

In any case, thanks for this!
shadow of the lost chapter 5 . 7/25/2010
this series is amazing! thank you for writing!
Qualia Des chapter 5 . 3/6/2009
Wonderfully done! :)
hello heartbreak chapter 5 . 10/27/2008
Every chapter is a new surprise, a work of art on its own. The ending was rather expected, but carefully placed together all the same. Brilliant.
gracemis chapter 5 . 2/23/2008
very intense and beautiful and bittersweet series.

thanks for sharing your words with us.
Flammendo chapter 5 . 1/17/2008
Nice stories

and well nice pairing (yeh they rule )

sad it is over :(

(I am not sure if I got the last fic right due to my bad English knowledge. Did Hinata die?)
Sundarii chapter 5 . 12/28/2007
those were brilliant. i'm sad it's done though! I was really looking forward to reading many more but i guess i'm satisfied with what you've given. ;)
Gaaah chapter 5 . 12/14/2007
Those were simply beautiful.
salote chapter 5 . 12/13/2007
Fantastic, simply fantastic! You hooked us all with "Possession" and then kept our attention until " Solution." Very well done. Your writing style is a breath of fresh air. I hope that you continue to write stories for Naruto. :D