Reviews for Confessions
Guest chapter 7 . 12/8/2013
Quick note apple core not corps unless that is some sort of military speak
FeatheredPhoenix chapter 15 . 8/26/2013
naaaw loved it!
jacksperluvr chapter 15 . 10/28/2011
angel897 chapter 15 . 10/11/2010
i love it like your version of this story much better please keep writing kay love this paring
Hearts A Mess chapter 9 . 4/1/2009
I see you've updated recently. Your story is easy enough to follow, but there are a lot of simple spelling errors and grammar that I've had to re-read because it sounded so off the first time around. Beta's can usually help with that, and the traffic for your story would pick up a great deal. Otherwise, I like how your plot is running parallel to canon and yet different all the same. Although being from Anchorage myself, there were a few things that I scoffed at. But hey, it's fiction. And you've got me interested.
sexy-jess chapter 15 . 3/30/2009
Wow, very cute ending!

I really enjoyed reading this, so thank you!
Medalia chapter 15 . 2/17/2009
Great content, I am a big Rogan fan. Hope you will write more soon.
Ebony10 chapter 15 . 1/21/2009
Wow, really good and cute story! I totally didn't expect it to switch to more of the movie plot, but I loved how you altered it- especially the end. ;)

I have to say that chapter 14, when they're talking about love really reminded me of the movie The Fifth Element. really, really reminded me of it. If you haven't seen it, watch it and you'll know what I'm talking about. Anyway, thanks for sharing!
Wanda W chapter 15 . 1/11/2009
*clapping* Yay! I loved the way you turned around the ending to mimic the movie but fix what they'd gotten 'wrong', hehe. You did a wonderful job on this fic and should be very pleased with your accomplishment. I'm so very glad I got to read this and share your vision.

Wanda W chapter 14 . 1/11/2009
That was amazing! But what in the world is that ending of the chapter about? Oh- huh-uh, I KNOW that is not really how you're leaving it. Let me tell you, if I didn't see that there's another chpater already, I'd be a raving lunatic about now. I know you're going to do something incredible with all of this and right now, I just want to go see what that incredible thing is...

Great job!

DulceDulce DeLeche chapter 15 . 1/9/2009
oh yes thank you so much for the happy ending especially the every end where they basically have a fairytale ending. I luv to read these beautifull ending even if I can't write them myself. awesome fic. Been reading since the begining. Hope to read more of your storys in the future.
Kevin M Foley chapter 14 . 1/6/2009
Damn Cass. Very good. I hope you keep it going. I hate to see it end here, i need to know what happens next.
Wanda W chapter 13 . 1/2/2009
This was a great teaser for what's to come. I'm very excited to see what you do with the story line... which things you keep the same and which you choose to alter. As for a beta, try looking on the list to see if an author you particularly like is on there. There are so many for X-Men that you shouldn't have any problem finding one and often a fresh set of eyes is all that's needed to clean things up. Everyone needs that at times! :) I love your plot and your perspective in this story. Keep it coming!

With regards to rewatching for accuracy, I know I find the need to 'research' X-Men stuff happens very frequently for me. ;) I just love a legit sounding reason to watch them again!

Wanda W chapter 12 . 1/1/2009
I'm glad Logan is taking things into his own hands and that Storm told them so quickly. And I cannot thank you enough for sparing me any Logan-Jean moments. That would be a bit much for me! lol You are doing an excellent job and I'm eager to see whether you are going to change much of what happens at Liberty Isalnd. In fact, I suppose you will definitely have to change some things since Victor is no longer in the equation so that will necessarily affect things. Hmm, I wonder what youhave up your sleeve? Can't wait to see! I hope you are able to post more soon.

Wanda W chapter 11 . 1/1/2009
I can't believe she killed Victor! When they find out all that happened is Logan going to blame Scott since he made the call to turn around? I know I'm not best pleased with him right now. You are spinning an excellent tale for us so far.