Reviews for Nemesis' Judgement
SilentMidnight2 chapter 7 . 12/13/2015
I really hope that you continue this. It's so interesting. Please please update this
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 7 . 10/21/2011
Dammit why aren't u updating, it's an awesome fic
SnowShowers chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
It was beautiful. I loved it from beginning to end. It had everything I love in a story. Lots of action, adventure, suspense, drama, and romance. Awesome story. :)
bright-rebellious chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
I like this story, a lot... But I've seen that it's been so long since you updated...

I don't want to pester you, but I will tell you that it would be a waste if you didn't continue... Even though it's up to you. :)

Good luck.

BR
phobosapollo chapter 7 . 12/23/2008
omg. . .*eyes water*plz update, i must know what happens! i'll kill myself if you don't!
AiliThePanda chapter 7 . 12/18/2008
I LOVE IT PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON NEJITEN FOREVER
mangamaniacgurl chapter 7 . 8/1/2008
Your story is addicting! I can't wait for the next update!
Teera-Chan chapter 7 . 6/22/2008
Oh my gosh! UPDATE! I love the story line! Really unique!

-Teera
SnowCharms chapter 7 . 6/7/2008
Tenten is an idiot! Wat d hell possesed her 2 run 2 d battlefield without weapons! Either way i hope that she at least knows martial arts n doesn't need 2 be protected all d time...i wonder if it was ANBU who killed her parents...it might actually be d Akatsuki...update!
Mrs.Aburame98445 chapter 7 . 6/6/2008
I think you did a grat job on the story I was just a little confused with who was doing something and what was happening to a person you just need to clean it up a bit but always love your story see ya,
SasuTenkawaii chapter 7 . 6/6/2008
plz update asap

interesting story
Merciless Ruby chapter 7 . 6/6/2008
it wasn't a bad chapter! i really liked it! up-date soon!
Matahari chapter 7 . 6/6/2008
Neji is very confusing... but I'm glad he saved Tenten! Can she fight too?

~Matahari
UcHiHaHyUuGa chapter 7 . 6/6/2008
that was cute. update soon?
Emma-chan chapter 6 . 5/26/2008
I really love the plot. The whole beutiful doctor falling in love with a killer of her parents and her paitents. And now the whole plot with the akatsuki and how their targeting her. When it was said that Hinata was having Naruto's baby, I wondered if she was part of the ANBU! And now I wonder if that was a cover story or was she really pregnant? And is Tenten gonna die or will Neji save her? Update soon I can't take the drama!