Reviews for Nemesis' Judgement
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 7 . 10/21/2011
Dammit why aren't u updating, it's an awesome fic
SnowShowers chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
It was beautiful. I loved it from beginning to end. It had everything I love in a story. Lots of action, adventure, suspense, drama, and romance. Awesome story. :)
bright-rebellious chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
I like this story, a lot... But I've seen that it's been so long since you updated...

I don't want to pester you, but I will tell you that it would be a waste if you didn't continue... Even though it's up to you. :)

Good luck.

BR
phobosapollo chapter 7 . 12/23/2008
omg. . .*eyes water*plz update, i must know what happens! i'll kill myself if you don't!
AiliThePanda chapter 7 . 12/18/2008
I LOVE IT PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON NEJITEN FOREVER
mangamaniacgurl chapter 7 . 8/1/2008
Your story is addicting! I can't wait for the next update!
Teera-Chan chapter 7 . 6/22/2008
Oh my gosh! UPDATE! I love the story line! Really unique!

-Teera
SnowCharms chapter 7 . 6/7/2008
Tenten is an idiot! Wat d hell possesed her 2 run 2 d battlefield without weapons! Either way i hope that she at least knows martial arts n doesn't need 2 be protected all d time...i wonder if it was ANBU who killed her parents...it might actually be d Akatsuki...update!
Mrs.Aburame98445 chapter 7 . 6/6/2008
I think you did a grat job on the story I was just a little confused with who was doing something and what was happening to a person you just need to clean it up a bit but always love your story see ya,
SasuTenkawaii chapter 7 . 6/6/2008
plz update asap

interesting story
Merciless Ruby chapter 7 . 6/6/2008
it wasn't a bad chapter! i really liked it! up-date soon!
Matahari chapter 7 . 6/6/2008
Neji is very confusing... but I'm glad he saved Tenten! Can she fight too?

~Matahari
UcHiHaHyUuGa chapter 7 . 6/6/2008
that was cute. update soon?
Emma-chan chapter 6 . 5/26/2008
I really love the plot. The whole beutiful doctor falling in love with a killer of her parents and her paitents. And now the whole plot with the akatsuki and how their targeting her. When it was said that Hinata was having Naruto's baby, I wondered if she was part of the ANBU! And now I wonder if that was a cover story or was she really pregnant? And is Tenten gonna die or will Neji save her? Update soon I can't take the drama!
Matahari chapter 6 . 4/11/2008
Wow... now I guess they have a mission. Poor Hinata! Everyone thinking that she had committed suicide when she was actually murdered. I'm on the edge of my seat right now trying to figure out what's going to happen next. :)

~Matahari