Reviews for Getting It Right
mysticvysgiyi chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Awsome, i loved the story, and how they had all the life-times and everything. I was just wondering, what the circumstances for her leaving in the first place. I was a little confused about that, but putting that aside it was fantastic!
scribbleaway chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Wonderful again! So wonderful!
Emma chapter 1 . 5/29/2001
Wow. That was good, even if I am more of a M&M fan.
Labrynth Author chapter 1 . 8/6/2000
Since I had a few questions about who William Cody was, I thought I'd come clarify... William Cody is also known as Buffalo Bill.
Murasaki chapter 1 . 7/30/2000
I like the time loop aspect of this story. I'm afraid some I missed out on who William Cody is, but the story is very cute, esp. the wedding scene.
Lioness chapter 1 . 6/27/2000
I have to say that I was really impressed just by the way you wrote it. I did like it alot. I just thought it was really cool, until it got up to the actual Roswell part of the story. Then it just got kind of cheesy. But having the song in there was awsome. It fit in perfectly to the story (or I guess that would be the story fitting into the song). On Whole I liked the premisis and the writing and the entire story.~Lioness
persnef chapter 1 . 6/26/2000
wow...this was...wow. I really liked it. It was quite moving. And you know what? This would have been good either way, as either angst or fluff. But I'm glad you made it happy.