Reviews for A Fate Redone
Starhunter79 chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
It was a very heartwarming story, I enjoyed the interactions and comradery between the characters. There were a few spelling and grammer mistakes but they did not detract from the story. One thing that was "odd" was that Obi Wan's actions and speech did not seem like that of a 25 year old towards his "father". They were more suited to a young child, a younger teen or a lover. I know you said that Qui Gon and Obi Wan's relationship was that of father and son but their actions seemed "odd" for a father and 25 year old son, Obi Wan could be young and naive but he is a Jedi (it seems from your writing he has been in dangerous situations before where he had to save Qui Gon). And that does not explain Qui Gon's actions, he is a Jedi master and would not baby his 25 year old padawan
thorn chapter 8 . 5/5/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

so cute

but not slash right?

if it is i will be mad

ok

bye!
rowen raven chapter 8 . 2/17/2011
Now that's how it all should've been! awesome story, brilliantly played out.
RoseandThorns chapter 8 . 1/29/2011
Very nice.
writemealovesong chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
really loved this story! great writing.
Selene467 chapter 8 . 4/27/2010
Definitely redid to the better! I totally agree with that! Qui-Gon lives, Obi and Qui are still a team, love their close bond, Anakin is with Yoda so he will probably be alright, I jsut love this story! Would be great if you could come up with some kind of sequel! Maybe there is another big bad or Palpatine escapes before he can be executed? Let me know if you decide on a sequel or not, please.

Loving the story, thanks for the wonderful read! I lvoe Obi-Wan and he was fantastic in this story!
Gratia Astra chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
Okay, wow. That was just totally HOLY CHOCOLATE, but that was incredible! That was the most perfect AU I've ever read! There were just so many ways it should have gone differently and I think you nailed it! I also like that Obi-Wan was so powerful. He's my favorite character and I always thought of him as being better than everyone else, why didn't George Lucas see that's how it should have happened? The plot was the best eva! No joke.

Although your grammar leaves a lot to be desired. Other than that, it was PERFECT!
Trakrat chapter 8 . 4/7/2010
I LOVED IT! :D It was definitely a lot better than the movie! I loved all the qui/obi mush too :D
mirialinmoonknight4789 chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
This is great so far! It's actually really hard to tell that you skipped a few parts because the rest of the story flows so well!

I found a few things that you may want to consider changing. The Hutt language is Huttese, and I'm pretty sure that the plural of Jedi is Jedi, but that's just me.

Did that even make something remotely similar to sense?
calileane chapter 8 . 11/19/2009
I really am happy I began reading on this fanfom, when I find stories like yours.

I feared fanfiction would take some of my love for Star Wars, but it enhanced it when I had the chance to read some unexpected jewels.

I loved your story.
Firewolfie chapter 8 . 9/16/2009
I can't say anything else than.. I LOVE THIS! You must write more!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 8 . 8/17/2009
this is assalm I moved to this account because I check almost every day.

this was a grest story.
DruidRaven2090 chapter 8 . 6/2/2009
This was exactly what I was looking to read. Thank you so much for writing A Fate Redone. I liked the biitersweet tone it carried, it resonated with my mood today.

"When life hands you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it." -Raven
miarath chapter 8 . 5/21/2009
Beautifully written. It's really adorable too, seeing Anakin and Obi-Wan like this.

Hmm, only one thing makes wonder a bit. I mean the thing about Obi-Wan feeding his

nightmars to Maul. Wasn't that borderline Dark Side?

Keep going. :)
JenWinchester chapter 8 . 5/21/2009
Hej! Jag absolut älskar det. Jag tror jag har läst den typ 50 ggr vid det här laget XD as bra!

Kram Jenny