Reviews for Fascination
Lady Beelze chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
How to scream? o_O

Wasn't expecting that.

I loved this fic! Because i love this two digimons, and love this couple D It was great how you described piedmon's emotions for ladydevimon. Too bad that he realized that too late :/

Congratulations n_n
BenignUser chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I found it really hard to place a review for this into words. There's probably little I could say that could bring this work to justice.

The way you explored and layered Piemon's thoughts is simply fantastic. His guessing game about LadyDevimon had me guessing as well; just what was it about her that he found to intriguing? It kept me wondering, and with each new idea, Piemon shot it down just as abruptly as he had thought of it. That all the more made me wonder more.

And then the revelation finally comes, and all I can do is drop my jaw in amazement. Her scream - and not just any scream - her final death scream. It's so perfectly fitting that Piemon would find such fascination from a scream of pain and horror like that. And I find it just as fascinating that you take it a step further upon LadyDevimon's death; Piemon doesn't mourn, nor does he seem the least bit depressed. No, despite her dying, he seems satisfied that he had finally realized what it was about her that had him so intrigued. And perhaps he is even now satisfied to be finally free from it now that she's gone.

It's a very wonderful short you have here. A brilliant take on Piemon's character.
Someone's Charm chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
I enjoyed how you pulled off their relationship. I was particularly happy to see you kept both clearly in character. Usually, Piedmon is portrayed as a little too fond for Ladydevimon. You kept things real, however. I certainly enjoyed how you wrote his ponderings over why he was so intrigued with her. The end was a great one too, because it does seem exactly like the kind of conclusion he was come to. Brilliant!

Have you ever read Lord of the Nightmare Soldiers? It's one of the most brilliant fanfics on the site, in my opinion. It deals with the "dark side", and I think you'd like it if you haven't read it already.

Ciao For Now Everyone!