Reviews for A Bath For Two
Lady Shahd Khushrenada chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
amazing ! just amazing ! best fan made story I read in so long !
I just melted when u said " They belonged to each other like the same words on a page" , they absolutely belong to each other ! I wish Treize didn't have to die -sigh-
anyway I think lady Une had some of these ideas, I mean who wouldn't? LOL
Rouge-Impulstice1 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Enjoyable 100% :D, and i noticed in the note you said if zechs would let noin give him a report while bathing i think he probably would just for my opinion xD.
No Sleep Until Vacation chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
This story was really cute! This is coming from someone who's never even watched Gundam Wing, by the way! I'm not surprised, however, that the mention of a bath drew me into this story. To me, hot water has some kind of allure. Anyway, this story was sweet.
Lisa chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
That wasa cool and I wanted to ask you if you have any stories for the GBoys and The GGirls?
JadessicaJessicaJazzica chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
I thought it was going to be a bad yaoi fic.

I was wrong...

This is great!
Zair White chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
I liked it. It was sweet.
Lady Jayde Une chapter 1 . 8/22/2001
Yeah! Cool! Another TKxLU! Woooooo, this is goin' on the Favorites list. E-mail me if you'd like it on my site with your other fics :)
Digifan316 chapter 1 . 7/27/2001
3:16: Why are you wasting time with fanfiction? This story, like so many of your others, is so good, you should be writing for the show.

TOM: All though, we are glad you are writing fanficition.

CROW: Yeah, you're one of the best authors we've ever seen.

3:16: This was the first Gundam Wing fanfiction I have ever read, and I want to say that it was great. Good job. Not a word hentai boy.

CROW: What?
Kayla Tsukino chapter 1 . 7/27/2001
um..sorta I got whatcha ment to...nice story!
MoonKnight Maiden chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
now this is one i've never read of, great job! i'll add this to my faves! ::sees sister yell; teary eyes:: i know! i know i have too many favorite stories, but i can't help it! i like a lot of them! _V