Reviews for The Wrong Prince Charming?
DeyniraMalfoy chapter 1 . 9/7
Absolutely loved it.
Great work. 33
dixie326 chapter 1 . 5/19
Absolutely loved it. Harry's obsession with Boston Pizza was hysterical and made me laugh every time.
missnightowl00 chapter 1 . 2/20
Please write a sequel because this story is bloody brilliant!The plot is just class
mus1c chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Fantastic writing! Loved the story:)
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Poor girl that conversation about everyone saying how she had no one left to date.

Well at least in the end she got a hot athletic guy.
Oliver's first convo about quidditch and flying was funny.

Harry is obsessed over Boston Pizza just like Naruto from Naruto is obsessed with Ramen.
As CC from code geass with Pizza
Doraemon for dorayaki,
And scooby-do for Scooby snacks.
Pharies chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Sooooo worth the incredibly long chapter. Multi chapter would have worked well, but I liked the way this flowed actually.

I adored this. I can't think of anything negative to give you feed back on because I loved it that much. It was well done, edited and all that hoop-la.

Keep up the great work )

TheGirlWhoWaited1988 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I live in Massachusetts and had never heard of Boston Pizza. Lol My husband is now dragging me to Boston ala Harry because apparently it's a sin to have never tried their pizza(we live 2 hours away...i better get a red sox game out of this) Lol Anyway awesome story!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
very sweet!
bookaholic2000 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
It was good. I liked it. But it should have been Rated: T.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This was awesome! You are an incredible writer! There were some grammatical errors at the beginning, but no big deal because the rest of it was hilarious and witty.
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I loved this it was a really interesting story and really fun to read. In the way of writing the plot was relatable to almost every person alive, making it easy to relate to and great to read. I would have preferred that there were chapters but again this works well in this story but i wouldn't recommend it with every story :)

Can't wait to read more of your work :D
justlikejane chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
so gorgeous- and not only oliver :)
it was really funny- and harrys obsession made me laugh so hard!
Booklovingdancer chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I love this story! Harry's obsession cracked me up!
purefaith91 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
EXCELLENT! This is the first Hermione/Oliver story that I have read and it is great. There is nothing that I would change about it. A very, very enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing. p
crazy lover9798 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I liked it alot! U should write more of it!