Reviews for Dark Son
Moony Loves Padfoot chapter 16 . 6/25/2011
Oh my god, That was fricking amazing! But I really wish you went a little further into the future so Rhia and Sirius could have spent more time together.
reverie-scriptor chapter 16 . 1/6/2011
I'm sad you killed her off. I wish you went into the second wizard war and stuff, but this was good too. :D
SiriuslyDeranged chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I just thought I'd let you know that the Ravenclaw tower is not like the others in the sense that you give a password to get in. Instead of a password, you answer a riddle. You don't have to change it, but you know...just trying to be helpful.
LOTRRanger chapter 16 . 12/1/2008
This was your best story ever until you KILLED RHIA! SHE SHOULD NOT HAVE DIED!
kawaii uchiha's chapter 16 . 10/18/2008
love your story
stargazer101 chapter 15 . 8/5/2008
This was an intense chapter. Love and war all at once. Who knew Sirius could cook? Once again, great cliffhangers.
stargazer101 chapter 14 . 8/5/2008
Everybody likes Rhia! I like how you've showed Snape's conflicting feelings as well as Rhia's. IS she going to die? I hope not.
stargazer101 chapter 13 . 8/5/2008
Sirius is back! It looks like he matured some. And there's some action too. The plot seems to be thickening, so keep writing!
stargazer101 chapter 12 . 8/5/2008
This story is going everywhere (not a bad thing). Now I'm curious as to how things are going to work out with Snape. I also like how this is taking place outside of Hogwarts.
stargazer101 chapter 11 . 8/5/2008
Well, I hope Snape and Rhia are on good terms again. I liked the conversation they had and the cliffhanger. Are they going to see each other again?
stargazre101 chapter 10 . 8/5/2008
Whoa! That was definitely unexpected! Rhia's definitely going to be the subject of school rumors now. I liked the dance scene and the heart-to-heart with Snape.
stargazer101 chapter 9 . 8/5/2008
This was an amusing chapter. It's cool how you hinted at the whole prank incident with Snape and the Marauders. It also looks like Rhia found a way to "break up" with Sirius.
stargazer101 chapter 8 . 8/5/2008
I think that this is also my favorite chapter. You showed a different side to Sirius and Rhia and they actually got along for more than five minutes. Great job on this chapter!
stargazer101 chapter 7 . 8/5/2008
At least Rhia got two people to believe her. And now Snape's sticking up for her too? I like it that you're ending every chapter with a cliffhanger (kind of). I'm heading to the next chapter now.
stargazer101 chapter 6 . 8/5/2008
Sirius' girlfriend, huh? Poor Rhia, and then Snape stood her up. I liked the realistic dialogue along with the sarcastic remarks. Good timing for a funny chapter.