Reviews for Remember That Name!
ErynZ chapter 1 . 4/5
You know...
If you really don't know why they said to go home or what... don't too thinking of it
if you think this story is great you must continuing... you like writing don't you?
If 'yes' you must continue this story...
Just take positive respon from the others don't hear the negative respon to the heart okay...
I'm sorry if this comment too long and my grammar is suck...
But you know I really love this story so please continued it okay?
I'm counting on you...cheer up!;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Good job so far. Is there a next chapter? If so update soon
Elguardiuz chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
It's honestly good. Like the psychological Sakura had is really, really deep!
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Mediocrity. Everyone's familiar with that distinct sense to belong and be normal that they hide under a apathetic facade to fit on society. Congratulations. This is probably the first time I've truly emphasized with Sakura's insecurity. Her identity crisis hits too close to home.

Tenshi no Hana-chan, I wished you have completed this two shot before you left.
Reginaa chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
You don't know how long I've been looking for this - high school AU based on the 2nd Shippuden Ending. I fell in love with this story the instant I finished reading the first chapter, even if it's only a preview.

I love how you managed to make each character in character (and not out of character).

But, what I love the most is how you portrayed Sakura's character. I can totally relate to her character. Not wanting to be center of attention, hiding your true self under a thick veil, pent-up emotions, the like.

What I'm worried about is that perhaps, you're abandoning this story. I've read the author's note at the bottom of the story, in which you asked us readers to tell you to either continue the story or leave it. Based on the amount of reviews you got by just the first chapter, I think it's obvious to say that we all want you to continue to story.

I know that I'm probably a late, really late reader (I just recently came across this story), but I do hope you're not thinking of abandoning this story. From what I've seen, you've been inactive for quite some time, busy with life, I guess? (I know the feeling.)

But, I still hope (I really do) that you update this story as soon as you're up to it. I can confidently say for all the readers that we've all been dying to read the continuation of the story, so I wish you update this as soon as possible!

Ah, I didn't rant too much, did I?
enzhe chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This has been... Abandoned? No second chapter? Nearly 200 reviews for one chapter and that's it? Noooooo! I doubt one more review will make a diffence, but I would leave one anyway, because this is s bit of exceptionally good fanfictionr. I rarely enjoy first person narrative (especially in the Naruto fandom), but this one was fascinating. I was searching rather desperately for something of quality to read and was so relieved when I found this. So if you still have your notes for the second chapter you planned to write like five years ago... How about writing it now? :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I'm always fond of high school, real-world transportations of the characters. This is a particular lovely little one that focuses on a very specific issue and few characters. It's nice to see all the characters as they are in another setting - essentially the same people without the ninja-aspect. So it'd be great to see you finish this off and give it a nice conclusion! One more chapter, right? You can do it!
nadLeeH'108 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
it's very interesting! please do continue. this is an amazing story! i'm sure i won't get some sleep tonight because of thinking about this story. i love it.
Iloveallanime16 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
When she slapped him, i was like "OH SHIT!" Stiil cool though, when does he meet Sasuke? That's called epic
Kisa Black chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
please update!
Nikooru-sama chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I wanna see how the next chapter will turn out :D The preview totally caught my attention too! :L And Sakura's development is totally new, but its seriously good :P Update soon please! :D
Blue305 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I love your story please continue! :)
Sakurakaze-chan chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Please continue! I really like this fic and I can't wait to see how this will continue!
CharmedbyFire chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
It's interesting the way sakura thinks upon narutos effect on everyone around her. I'm really excited about seeing sasuke get involved in this though :) thanks for the great chapter
Dawnaven chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I really like how you wrote Sakura )

All her pent up emotions and actual reactions are like Inner Sakura, and if she never really had a chance to bloom under Ino's care and voice her love for Sasuke, I think she'd act like this. _ So you should continue. Haha. Even though it's been years.