Reviews for Pokemon Special: Aquamarine
Pokemon Trainer Josiah chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
oh great a marysues fic
Lightning chapter 7 . 2/20/2013
Aqua74000 chapter 7 . 11/28/2011
I hope you post soon I really like it!
WyldClaw chapter 6 . 10/25/2008
Oh no! Fringis was kidnapped! Will Aqua and Leche rescue her?

What did the scientist mean when he said 'let Project artifical shine begin"?
Captain Wolf chapter 7 . 4/12/2008
Man, I haven't reviewed this in a while. I noticed you've had it up for a while. Sorry for not getting to it sooner.

Fringis is so funny. "Fringis resisted the deep burning urge to spit at him. But that would be very unladylike." I think that was my favorite part of the whole chapter!

Leche and Crimson are both working for someone, and they both seem to have strange, intermixed pasts. Hmm... I don't have much of an idea about what went on back then, but I'm pretty sure I'll piece it together eventually.

Does Crimson have some sort of file on everyone else? It seems that way, how else would he know which kind of pokemon bugged them?

Lol, I think Chase is jealous of Crimson. Lucia seems completely oblivious.

All right, it's time to save Fringis (or Fringis and Growlithe, as the A/N says). Update soon!

Oh, and as for the Ponyta... geez, I don't have a clue. Poor creature.
Chase Nirvs chapter 7 . 3/23/2008
Why was the dead Ponyta in the cage? IDK. TELL ME!

I must say, a very interesting chapter. Especially the beginning. TWO YEARS? Haha.

Idk if I, since I am Chase (basically), should be hating Crimson. I'll wait to see the next chapter then.

Nicely done. Will be waiting for the next chapter patiently.

(Patiently my ass. You never wait petiently Chase. / Nogitsune)

(Shut up Nogitsune! / Chase)
Captain Wolf chapter 6 . 1/5/2008
This was a very eventful chapter.

Uh oh, Fringis is gone. Hmm... project Artificial Shine? Wonder what that is? Are they going to turn Fringis into a white, shiny eevee? Let's hope it doesn't hurt her.

Growlithe is a wreck of guilt, Aqua's bleeding, and Leche's exausted form using special powers. I guess everyone's in an unpleasant position! Chase was probably right to rename Aqua Showers, too.

No fair, Aqua gets to hold Growlithe! I wish I could hold him. Oh well, I guess I'll have to hug my own puppy. Now where'd she get to?

Anyways, I can honestly say this was one of the more enjoyable chapters because, for one, lots of things happened in it. I like it when things actually happen. I did notice a typo or two and a few missed commas but you did a pretty good job with spelling.

Nice chapter, update soon!
swiftstream chapter 6 . 1/4/2008
I will so not bite your head off, Risa! How dare you...the indignity. And yes, you're not going crazy, I'm reviewing in the midding of class. I love Leche. She called the curator an old lady-the (other) blondie is evil (you know who, the girl in front of me)- You should have wrote Lucia's battle. Bad Risa.

And I have an idea that this is the longest chapter you have EVER wrote. Am I right or am I right? .

bored little Aly
Chase Nirvs chapter 6 . 1/1/2008
Artificial Shine? Sounds interesting!

Poor me. Having to be with a name sensitive girl. Geez, couldn't she tell that 'Aqua' was also the name for my Vaporeon? Oh well, 'Showers' works also. LOL!

Quick battle, nice museum trip, KEEP WRITING!

Don't make me camp outside your place!

WyldClaw chapter 4 . 12/19/2007
Cool! I can't wait to see what happens next
In the Shadow of the Moon chapter 5 . 12/14/2007
Nice chapter Marisol i like that you made this story funny but anyway. i love it very much evehn though i dont know that much about Destiny Dexosis -.-' but it seems good.
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
I like Iggybuff's nickname, Leffie. I agree with you it is really cute and it fits
Swiftstream chapter 5 . 12/3/2007
Great! I love Leche, but one thing you forgot ( i think I reminded you in school, but not sure if you remembered): LECHE IS MINE! And, she has curly honey blonde hair in pigtails. If she put on a dress, she'll look very cute, actually. *evil thoughts*
Captain Wolf chapter 5 . 12/2/2007
I'm really enjoying this story (in this chapter, especially the part about coffee and old men and waking up innocent little girls. My parents woke me up at 7:30 this morning. 7:30 is way too early to be getting up), but I have to admit that I'm a bit lost since I don't read this pokespecial thing. Oh well, I'm sure I'll get it eventually. But what are these phantoms again?

Oh, and I love the way you're portraying Growlithe. It's just as I imagined him, if not better. Drifloon, too. And I also like Fringis, although she's not my character.

lol, from the sounds of it, the next chapter is going to be pretty good. I wonder what horrors await for the poor dopes that wind up kidnapping eevee?

Update soon!
Chase Nirvs chapter 5 . 11/30/2007
interesting chapter. 'stampedes' from a single pokemon? well, it happened in one episode! hey, i remember an episode. YAY!

thats a prime reason to NEVER drink coffee.

and is the pairing of chase and lucia just my imagination? or are you planning something?