Reviews for Vengeful Love
Haitchhaaaa WRITE MORE!
ONE MORE THING!
Pleeeaaaasssseeee!
Random Person chapter 11 . 9/19/2013
This random person is begging you to update!
Jupiter's Magic chapter 11 . 4/4/2013
I like this story. Update! :-D
X.Creature.X.EnchainedX chapter 11 . 7/1/2011
Hey I know it's been a while, (it has since I last saw the show;thankgoodness for netflix) but if you ever get a creative spark for it, I'd love to read another chapter!
fanofathousand chapter 11 . 12/15/2010
please continue
Lycan Queen chapter 11 . 11/6/2010
You never updated...

Why?
Aki The Crane chapter 11 . 10/24/2009
Nice, though I'm wondering how will Jade react to this? Being hot headed and all that she is.

I'm also curious to know how Kaya & Crystals' parents died? Oh and how does Kaya know that Valmont even killed her younger sister?

Speaking of Valmont, I'd love to see what the hell is going through this mans head once in a while. A one sided story loses its spark after a while... (( as I so have been told by many of my unforgiving; story-tearing apart, friends. XD )) What is he thinking? What does he think about her? And also on this note what do the 'henchmen' personally think of her?

I'm really into this and would like to also know a little more about Kaya's past. What is this chemical accident about? Why use daggers? Why have a trench coat full of dangerous daggers that keep stabbing her?

wow... I've got a whole list going here, hope it helps when writing your next few chapters. :3

-Taku 3
Gotham Girl 101 chapter 11 . 6/25/2009
PLEASE HRRY WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ!
Georgina of Dragons chapter 11 . 5/29/2009
I love this, truly.
Ailu chapter 11 . 7/6/2008
Well, kaya seems to enjoy lying to herself... don't you think?

let me know when you update the next chapter, I love this story!

good luck and I hope your computer let you see my appreciation to this awesome piece of entertainment

bye bye )
bookaddict209 chapter 11 . 7/1/2008
loved it! I've been waiting for this. What happens next? oh, and check out one of my stories

Prophecy Untold: a jackie chan adventures fanfic.

tell me what you think1
bookaddict209 chapter 10 . 6/23/2008
loved it! the moment when kaya and valmont fell into a joyous embrace...chills! What happens next?
bookaddict209 chapter 9 . 6/23/2008
loved it!
bookaddict209 chapter 8 . 6/23/2008
i like it, but isn't his store called Uncle's Rare Finds? just wondering.
bookaddict209 chapter 7 . 6/23/2008
the battle scene was awesome. loved it!