Reviews for Foster Freedom
Snow Shadow 17 chapter 16 . 9/28/2014
Please update this! This is so interesting!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
Well this was a pairing I never expected.
Caesar Volturi chapter 16 . 6/1/2011
Please Continue! Please! XD Love the story!

Nazi
mei chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
since when do foster children call their caregivers mom and dad?
Charlie Drear chapter 16 . 3/23/2009
i cannot wait to read more. i never read a story like this before. keep up the good work
aquakim chapter 16 . 1/17/2009
UPLOAD UPLOAD UPLOAD as soon as you can!

I LOVE IT

x

kim
Falling Ame chapter 16 . 3/1/2008
wow this story is intense but i luv it i can't wait/look foreward to ur next chapter
XChocolateChipX chapter 16 . 1/1/2008
Perfect! Simply perfect.

Aoi Emi chapter 15 . 12/24/2007
Nu! Pyro, why'd you do it! -sniff- Awesome story. Please, update soon! Poor Skye, Poor Rayne!

-MA
starbuckviper chapter 13 . 12/19/2007
good story update ASAP plz
XChocolateChipX chapter 13 . 12/18/2007
Oh, this is brilliant! Very sweet ending to that chapter.

Takerslady chapter 12 . 12/8/2007
Good chapter. :)
My Deliah chapter 12 . 12/5/2007
I like the sisterly connection she has with Rayne, it's cute and as a reader I can realte to how she wanted to save her sister from her parents.

I also like how you describe how Bobby and Johns friendship came to form, it was touching.

Keep it up!
XChocolateChipX chapter 12 . 12/4/2007
Aw, Rayne! That was lovely.

My Deliah chapter 11 . 12/4/2007
I actually like this one, it has its charm. As I read your reviews I noticed you've recievecd some flames and I just wanted to say that it's sad when people criticise without being constructive.

I also have a few questions. Just like Takerslady I wonder if Pyro a main charcter? Why did Magneto let her go? How are they supposed to erase her parents memories?

I don't think she has too many powers and she isn't uber-strong either.. her powers are just fine.

Another thing, Xavier seems to focus a lot on her, is it in a fatherly way or something else?

I have never come across a story that portrays Shadowcat (kitty) the way you do, since she showed no real attitude in the movies at all (I thinks she's kind of boring) how did you come up with the idea to make her the bitchy girl?

And about the angsty Pyro, I can see that happen, watch out so it doesn't get to tragical and he gets way too victimized, if you want to make a "sobber" the hardest thing is to find the feeling that genuinely touch people.

I think you handle flames in a good way, some people just want someone to pick on. I'll put up an alert on your story because I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens next!

I am also currently writing on two X-fics, I am Death and X-men: How brave men fall, maybe you could check them out and tell me what you think?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »