Reviews for I Can't Do This Without You
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
wonderful story to end this series of stories :)
ophelia-complex chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Aah, these were lovely )
ChristianGateFan chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Five stars for you! (Out of five, I mean. :P) You make me cry, you automatically get five stars. *sniff* I love Giles, and this was just beautiful, the whole series. All four of them. Thank you so much for this.
Z-L.B chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I started with the first one and couldn't wait to move on to the next. So here at the last one I'm talking about all of them when I say this was very moving. They were a family in all the ways that counted. Even when they fought or did not see eye to eye they still loved each other and always will. Thanks for putting what was a subtlety in the show into the light for us to see. ZLB
ladyredraven chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Warm fuzzy moment! Aw! This was a sweet way of concluding a touching series. Excellent story and execution of plot and characterization, especially considering the high standard set by canon.
Tanokai chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
OH! That was perfect! I love it. Very nice quartet, love. Very nice. I love how Buffy didn't write a letter like I thought she was going to. Very pretty!
Coreen Fennel chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Okay, I hate you for making me cry...repeatedly, I might add!...but I love you for writing these stories, and showing us all the side we really wanted to see of Giles' relationship with the Scoobies. Thank you!
moonhowler15 chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
I read all four of these in one sitting and I enjoyed them so much. I just watched the episode in which Giles gets fired and this makes a fantastic follow-up. I can completely see Willow writing that email after realizing how Giles feels, and the ways that Xander and Buffy respond are sweet and in-character too.

"Hey, good job, Giles. Thanks for saving the world again.” Nobody ever tells you, “I owe you my life, Giles. I can never repay you for that.” No one ever says, “My own parents couldn’t give a flying fig about whether or not I even come home at night, but you always worry, you always make sure I’m safe.” Nobody ever tells you, “I wish that you were my father.” Or “You are a really good friend.” Or “I feel safe knowing that you are here.” Most of all, no one ever tells you, “I love you, Giles."

And: 'Giles, I still can’t do this without you. I wouldn’t want to try. Love you, Buffy.'

These parts, as well as Xander's thanks even made me cry a little. Xander making his requests in Well, You Know was hilarious and I could really play that scene out in my head, as if it had actually been on the show.
Angel of the day chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
I love all of them! My fav though is Xander's. He is so funny! Anway good job!
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Beautiful and the perfect way to include Buffy without having her come across as too ooc
evil-mastermind666 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
:) With Buffy, actions speak more eloquently than her words ever could. Thanks for finishing the series! I really ought to put you on author alert if I haven't already.
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Aw, you made me cry. This was simply beautiful and damn, so feel good! I loved it. You're right, I can't see Buffy writing a letter but the picture board was genius and totally Buffy. Good on you for keeping her in character but still getting the mushy goodness across. I loved this whole series and am so sad to see it come to an end, *sniffle*, but I suppose you will write more wonderful stories to make up for that. Thank you for showing us that family feeling and love so beautifully in your stories that seemed to be lacking in the show. Kudos to you and thanx for another awesome read!
Lena7623 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Mucho sweetness. It's always lovely to see Giles get the appriciation he deserves. I wish they had done this on the show. Thanks for the alert, by the way.