Reviews for Taking a compliment
Laura chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
This was a well written fic 3 I especially loved the way Roy errr "Complimented" her hehe

Which reminds me...I was so expecting a Roy and Lyon fic! well not that i dislike the prince but i sorta feel that Roy deserves her more XD
zer0123 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
cute story
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Like Lyon, this is a cute fic. The opening scene I can clearly picture. Particularly Roy's line.

My favorite part is after Freyadour's compliment. Lady's embarasement and Roy eavesdropping, I really like it.

The only problem I see here is the newspaper. I don't think Kilory is into stuff like that, its too tabloid-y.
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Wow XD. Roy has really done it this time! I guess he wants to die. Hahaha.
AzureJas chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
LOL, Lyon wouldn't take a praise from anyone except Freyjadour. I like! XD
Emina-shii chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Hahahaha. nice ending.

I thought Lyon was talking to Roy,.I guess it was the real prince.

nice one-shot! cute~!
Kur0shiro chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Ah, I loved this! :) Hahaha, I love Lyon & Frey together :D
Shara Sherenia chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Of course nobody could flirt her! She's as naive as a baby. But somehow it always work for Frey. Somehow...I like that!
Undine chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Cute story!
Gaudion chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
A very well-written story. There are far too few from Suikoden V.
risingsundynasty chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
I like this story. I just finished the game not long ago. Wish to see more PrincexLyon pairings stories.
junior-wheel chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
That was hilarious! I love how you lay their thoughts out. I agree with SwordofMagus, there aren't enough PrincexLyon fics on this site.

Keep up the great work! :)

By the way, who interrupted Roy in his sneaking around? XD
Missing Zero chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Good story, there is not enough Prince/Lyon fics on this site, or for that matter Suikoden V fics. Most I find is when the normal ending happened. (Sorry, but I don't want to spoil the end for you)