Reviews for Time To Tell
LookingSoFly chapter 6 . 3/5
Got to say i love this story it is so amazeing
Amazing chapter 6 . 12/28/2016
You are such a talented writer and I haven't read a story this good in awhile. i can't thank you enough for this amazing story!
person chapter 2 . 8/11/2016
ey god chaptr ma män prty gid kip up the gog würck ma friänd
Guest chapter 6 . 6/28/2016
Well done
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2016
So far it's a great story.
xNaruHina chapter 6 . 2/5/2016
Uhh why would Neji be upset with Naruto kissing Hinata if Hiashi himself gave his blessing? That is totally counter-intuitive.
xNaruHina chapter 2 . 2/5/2016
Uhh you got the name of Naruto's parents all wrong... How, I don't even know. .-. Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki were their names...
MeiYamato chapter 6 . 11/12/2015
I thought kishimoto's naruto was dense but Jesus Christ, I kinda thought he had a mental handicap for a second there. Not to bad a story, Naruto was kind of a 'tool' and The last chapter severely strayed away from NaruHina and tried more so to wrap up the series as a whole.
Anon112233445566 chapter 2 . 10/15/2015
good thing blergh
Felix chapter 6 . 9/4/2015
Simply amazing, I really felt the scenes you put forward. I wish they could make a oneshot naruto movie of this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
AWW I LIKE HOW NARUTO FAINTS FOR ONCE SO CUTE! XD & lol poor sakuras the third wheel x)
kurifu gari chapter 6 . 6/30/2015
awww KAWAII lol stupid kiba naruto should have let him be beat for what he did, but Im glad it all worked out in the end. NARUHINA forever.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/15/2015
This was the best fic iv read good writing style and nice ending intresting story
wp chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
u keep embarrassing hina-Chan doh do da kool luv ur de book so far :D
michael chapter 6 . 6/10/2014
no man it can't end I want more.