Reviews for Mad Dogs
jasmine chapter 9 . 9/14/2014
wow
you said it will be so sad but you know what I really fond it quite beautiful and it made me smile they are so beautiful and the last chapter is perfict you are the best you make love the show more and your voice of sam and dean is great
and your analysis for the characters is just wow
actully i can not find words that describe the magnificence of your art keep going and I really wish some day i will find your name on a real book
pipinheart chapter 9 . 2/10/2014
This was a great piece. Loved it!
Hello chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
AWWWW baby Dean! The poor kid ;A;
I wonder what would happen if he had gone to college with Sam...
Rosegirl94 chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
Love this! Thanks for sharing :)
fatgymrat chapter 9 . 3/23/2011
aaaw. good stuff.
LEMarauder chapter 9 . 4/28/2010
I loved it! I'm pretty new to the Supernatural-verse (only up through Season 1) but I think all your characterizations were spot on and the angsty/hurty/bruised/bloody Dean was just pure fangirl heaven! You have a really good eye for details that really flesh out your writing and make it so engaging and dramatic. SUCH a good job, I cannot wait to explore some of your other work!
Cheers,
LEMarauder
Zyanya chapter 9 . 3/29/2010
Do not tell me that chapter 9 is the end, this was just great...please keep doing it I love it...
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 9 . 11/27/2009
Good job! I really loved this story especially when Dean was out in his car on the side of the road and Sam had to get to him soon. :D Great writing! Also I was super excited about the reference to that story of Dean's past because I had already read it! That was fun! :D
asesina chapter 9 . 9/24/2009
This was a fantastic story. The characterization was excellent, and I loved reading about how protective Sam was of Dean! Exciting, wonderful fic.
TheKritty chapter 9 . 4/12/2009
Hey there!

What a wonderful, breathsteeling and perfect story!Seriously, als is perfect - John is just like I ever imagined him (even now, so long after S1 and 2 *lol*), and 21yearsold!dean and 17yearsold!sammy - they are really the younger selfes of our beloved boys... your story is full of angst, suspense and hurt!dean (mmh, I LOVE the hurt!dean in this story all sweaty and hot *lol*) - and kinda sad I think, with all this sammy-is-going-to-go-to-college-thing.

Great story!

Greetings from germany!

Kritty
masondixon chapter 9 . 11/30/2008
Really illustrated how Sam had to fight to be able to go to Stanford and how much it took out of him to do so. And poor Dean, caught in the middle. Love stories that fill in the gaps from the series and do it with such emotion and detail. A good story. Thanks for writing it.
hitchcock-starlet chapter 9 . 11/27/2008
Wow. I really loved this chapter - this entire story - but it feels unfinished somehow. Maybe I'm just far too addicted to the angst. You portrayed all of the characters honestly - including John, who a lot of authors seem to like to take liberties on. The John in your story was pretty much exactly like the John in the show - determined, stubborn, selfish, caring, worrying, loving. It's a combination of those things that is hard to balance, and you've done it well. Thanks for sharing with us!
hitchcock-starlet chapter 6 . 11/26/2008
Ah! No! That's horrible! Poor Dean! Poor John and Sam! Ugh I couldn't imagine anything like that happening to me or someone I care about. Great prose, once again.
hitchcock-starlet chapter 5 . 11/26/2008
Great chapter. You can really sense the panic that Sam and John are going through. I like the character you've introduced, you've done a good job at giving him some substance.
hitchcock-starlet chapter 4 . 11/26/2008
I love the way that you're weaving past memories with the present event. I can't imagine how scared either brother would be in a situation like this! Your rendition of John and Dean right after Mary's death is absolutely heart-breaking.