Reviews for Her Nightmare
TheSingingGirl chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
This is a lovely piece, extremely well written and it captures Marian beautifully. Its best point, though, is the last two lines: "I love you" "I know". It's just so Robin!

TSG
islington bus no. 199 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Aw, so sweet.

I liked the ending, and linking it to the other nightmare one was great.
gatewatcher chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Very nice!

I would like to see some quiet moments like this next season in the series.

Loved the arrogant " I know " at the end... I can see his beautiful smiling face as he says it!

Thanks for sharing

Lana
MontyPythonFan chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Beautuful. Love it.

Jess

x
DreamingIce chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
This an awesome little ficlet here! (and so was His Nightmare as well, and I'm sorry that I lurked rather than reviewing!)

I liked how Marian went and checked her dreams were't true, and everything after Robin wakes and finds her there! *winks* Robin's probably glad that the others are all asleep. (Also loved the Will/Djaq insinuation with Djaq using Will's chest as a pillow.)

And the ending? Classic. *can't help but think to that scene in Star Wars...*
embracing chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
okay, so i know you always get pissed off when i just tell yuo that it was great, but realyl it was. there are no changes needed. he's sweet, adn teh nightmares are horrific. teh fact that he's so understanding is fab, and i love the little side comment about Djaq and Will : ) i really like how you have the continuation throughout the story, and i love how it just flowsa through one another. it's beautiful babe. truely beautiful.

xo ME!