Reviews for Hunters of the Underworld
RogueStorm84 chapter 20 . 10/20/2011
Hot Damn! this was excellent! I mean everything had me on edge and biting my nails waiting for the next part especially the part with Jo (i dont really like her) There were parts that had me scream (well as much as I could when I read those parts in the library). I cant wait to read the sequel. Really awesome job.
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Hot Damn! What a way to begin this story! I am already hooked and thats saying something. It nearly takes me two chapters before I'm hooked or I don't continue the story, but this? Was freaking awesome! and I cant wait to continue.
cold kagome chapter 20 . 10/2/2011
LOVE IT...!**
cold kagome chapter 17 . 10/2/2011
omg.. .wow. it getting tough
kirallie chapter 20 . 11/12/2008
Good work! Glad Dean doesn't care that Sam is a hybrid. But how will he get blood? He can't feed off Dean all the time. Glad Derek changed sides.
Newfiegirl17 chapter 7 . 3/15/2008
Hey its me again. i just started reading a few more of your stories, and i can really see now that you weren't lying about not liking Jo lol. good job.
Edjen chapter 20 . 10/15/2007
Oh this is so cute. Cant wait to read the sequel. Hugs to you
JoyofReading chapter 20 . 10/15/2007
Good ending. Glad Jo made peace with both Sam and Dean. I'd suggest a name, but I'm not sure what the sequel will be about. Can't wait until the sequel starts.
irishgirl9 chapter 20 . 10/15/2007
Great ending! I really enjoyed this story! I'm getting the feeling that maybe Derek and Jo will end up together. I am looking forward to the sequel!
JoyofReading chapter 19 . 10/13/2007
Glad Sam lived! Good update!
Dark Kaiser chapter 19 . 10/11/2007
This was absolutely brilliant!

I love this and I'm surprised I didn't find it sooner.

You have to make a sequel to this, it'd be such a shame not to.

I so can't wait for the epilogue.

I'm hoping Dean & Sam will finlly come out (And then run like hell from Ellen)

PLEASE update soon

Dark Kaiser
andrewhot chapter 19 . 10/11/2007
i like it! i hope u update epilogue quickly and longer, sequel 2! ciao!
Edjen chapter 19 . 10/11/2007
Oi... that is an end I love. *Jump up and down* They are so cute together.
SUPERNATANGEL67 chapter 19 . 10/10/2007
Great ending! I really enjoyed this story. Can't wait to read more of your stories.
inactive132 chapter 19 . 10/10/2007
I love it. I am so happy that Sam did live. It's just like the last episode of season 2, except Dean had Sam brought back from the dead. But I am happy that Dean and Sam got to be together in the end. Anyways, really good chapter.