Reviews for The Melancholy of George Weasley
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
This was absolutely heartbreaking. #24 WAS really good! That one line did me in omg I should really stop reading such sad fics in public. Loved it!
snitch-bewitch chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Wow, I love this story. A bit of a change from the usual George Weasley brokenheartedness; I quite like the style of this. Very nicely done, keep it up! :)
Scrivensabre chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Oh :( so sad... But so amazingly written. It was so, so brilliant, but just as sad sad sad...
Thoughts of a Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Cry. This not-really-but-still-kinda hits hard with me, mainly due to the fact that I LOVE The twins! ANd this just reminds me of what I have to WATCH in july:/ Oh well. Still beautifully written
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
So heartbreaking... I don't think he's out of character at all. I think this is just right. Great fic!
Seith chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Thank you. Now my make up is all smudged. You totally managed to make me cry. As someone who's nearly lost her younger sister I can tell you that George is not at all OOC. Most people can't even come close to understanding what it's like to lose a family member that you always wanted to protect. That's why I think you perfectly described how no one really got how George felt, always just asking "Are you alright?" I especially loved "Stupidity" and "Solitary". You pinpointed their relationship very well. But Question was - without a doubt - my favourite one. Gut-wrenching. I bow to you.
Charlotte chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
This my friend, is beautifully written. My eyes are full of tears. I thankyou from the bottom of my heart for this
Blossom of Death chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Excellent Story...I came close to crying several times.
macaday me a nut chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Aw...now I'm feeling all angsty! That ear idea was sweet.

Macaday me a nut (and your one too!)
BottleofWater chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
I would just like to say, this was a beautiful fanfic, and made me reflect what would become of me if I lost my sister, which I never want to think about again. I especially like 50 and 46 _
Spiffing Repartee chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
*Channels love*

Superbly written, very beautiful ideas and I loved the variation's in George's mood.

Excellent work!
Love2Love chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I just sobbed my way through that.

EVERY single word reflected what I can only IMAGINE he feels. The first one was enough to bring me to tears. # 5 made me choke back a sob through a laugh. At #2 I had to leave the computer for a second.

I shan't (Dudley's first wird, how trivial in comparison to George's) go through them all, but can only say one thing.

You are brilliant and its been a long time since I've found something that invokes this much emotion in me in a LONG time.

**~~_Leigh_~~**
Victoria Humblydum chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
crap, your story is making me cry.

It's ironic because I read this story in the middle of writing my own story about George.

Well, this was a fantastic story and the way that you wrote is was extremely creative.

Oh, here's a link to a site about fred and george saying that George marries Angelina and they had two children, Fred and Roxanne. w . hp - lexicon wizards / twins . html (just remove the spaces)

~Victoria H.
apuella chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
I think this really captures the loss George must have felt to loose Fred amazingly well. Really very lovely.
blacksmith chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
oh, this was so brilliant! and what rubbish are you on about about making George OOC? he's hardly at all OOC!