Reviews for The Melancholy of George Weasley
snitch-bewitch chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Wow, I love this story. A bit of a change from the usual George Weasley brokenheartedness; I quite like the style of this. Very nicely done, keep it up! :)
Scrivensabre chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Oh :( so sad... But so amazingly written. It was so, so brilliant, but just as sad sad sad...
Thoughts of a Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Cry. This not-really-but-still-kinda hits hard with me, mainly due to the fact that I LOVE The twins! ANd this just reminds me of what I have to WATCH in july:/ Oh well. Still beautifully written
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
So heartbreaking... I don't think he's out of character at all. I think this is just right. Great fic!
Seith chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Thank you. Now my make up is all smudged. You totally managed to make me cry. As someone who's nearly lost her younger sister I can tell you that George is not at all OOC. Most people can't even come close to understanding what it's like to lose a family member that you always wanted to protect. That's why I think you perfectly described how no one really got how George felt, always just asking "Are you alright?" I especially loved "Stupidity" and "Solitary". You pinpointed their relationship very well. But Question was - without a doubt - my favourite one. Gut-wrenching. I bow to you.
Charlotte chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
This my friend, is beautifully written. My eyes are full of tears. I thankyou from the bottom of my heart for this
Blossom of Death chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Excellent Story...I came close to crying several times.
macaday me a nut chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Aw...now I'm feeling all angsty! That ear idea was sweet.

Macaday me a nut (and your one too!)
BottleofWater chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
I would just like to say, this was a beautiful fanfic, and made me reflect what would become of me if I lost my sister, which I never want to think about again. I especially like 50 and 46 _
Spiffing Repartee chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
*Channels love*

Superbly written, very beautiful ideas and I loved the variation's in George's mood.

Excellent work!
Love2Love chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I just sobbed my way through that.

EVERY single word reflected what I can only IMAGINE he feels. The first one was enough to bring me to tears. # 5 made me choke back a sob through a laugh. At #2 I had to leave the computer for a second.

I shan't (Dudley's first wird, how trivial in comparison to George's) go through them all, but can only say one thing.

You are brilliant and its been a long time since I've found something that invokes this much emotion in me in a LONG time.

**_Leigh_**
Victoria Humblydum chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
crap, your story is making me cry.

It's ironic because I read this story in the middle of writing my own story about George.

Well, this was a fantastic story and the way that you wrote is was extremely creative.

Oh, here's a link to a site about fred and george saying that George marries Angelina and they had two children, Fred and Roxanne. w . hp - lexicon wizards / twins . html (just remove the spaces)

Victoria H.
apuella chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
I think this really captures the loss George must have felt to loose Fred amazingly well. Really very lovely.
blacksmith chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
oh, this was so brilliant! and what rubbish are you on about about making George OOC? he's hardly at all OOC!
Anna Fugazzi chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
This story is just freaking amazing. The name really put me off because there are so, so many "Fred Died And Then George Was Endlessly Sad" stories out there, and most of them are so very bad, but yours really stands out way above the rest. I love how you have emo!George and snarky!George and vulnerable!George and slightlycrazy!George and humorous!George and recovering!George. Just... wow.