Reviews for Exhale
Mlanie762 chapter 1 . 5/25
I really loved it, even if Roxas was acting so bitchy with Axel at first. It is really sweet and I sure hope it would be that easy to meet your soulmate... but that's another story. Keep up the good work!
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
:) yay for trying to figure it out...hopefully he does :)
kurosora1984 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
BAWW. 8D

I don't know if you've noticed, but you seem to like setting things up with Roxas the Grouch and Axel the Friendly Stranger who Takes an Interest for No Apparent Reason. (Bar a probably streak of masochism.) Was Burning Bridges supposed to be something like this one, before it got all long and shit? Because I've seen you make Roxas crabby toward Axel's goodwill a few times now, but generally with a reason, and not over the long term. I still don't know Roxas' reason in BB, of course, but I wonder if it became a problem sustaining his bad attitude over several chapters, when in this fic for example, you fade it rather quickly.

Just some thoughts. :)
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Wow...that was helpful, as well as awesome. :) I'm kind of having trouble deciding what to do in life, and this...soothed it, somehow. Thanks. :)
Althalos chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Good job
Bronze Eagle chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
D'aw. :D I love how you wrote Axel in this fic! He's just exactly right, with so much personality in your face and all friendly/brotherly/flirty all at the same time. I dunno, just ... something really struck me about this piece. (I think my favorite line was: "Axel grinned crookedly and blew smoke to the side. “Blondes.”" XD)

Great job with this piece!
Duskri chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Short and sweet~ Cozy feelings~
dragontwin99 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
very enjoyable :)
GooglyMooglies chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Reni being his brother is the greatest thing evar. And lulz at the "Blondes" comment (I'm blonde, so I appreciated it too, lol)
kitvis7 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
YOU. ARE. GOD. SERIOUSLY.

this is so amazing! I'm totally in love- the simplicity of it, the characterzation of them both... breathtaking. I especially loved how you introduced axel- 'Roxas let his head loll to the left as he focused on the tall, thin form of the man pacing back and forth and shouting into his cell phone, free hand waving in wide gesticulations.' lol. i can just SEE him kicking snow.

Much love.

-kit
Tokyo-Rose2006 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Well. That was odd. In that odd, sweet, warm and cutesy way.
Axel-Seme chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
I liked how peaceful this was, and how there was more too it, without telling the entire story. It left a little to be imagined, and that was nice. Great job.
DreamReaper94 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Are you sure that's it?I mean it's so good...I would love to read more but hey, a oneshots a oneshot, right? If you ever make it into a story then please let the world know! I will be reading -
Faye Silo chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
omigawd.

that was fan-fucking-tastic!

i lovdeds it.

Love,

Faye Silo
firelid chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
wow...that left me strangly satisfied yet a little disappointed that this is only a one-shot. You make some really amazing plot yet managed to fit it into a shot. Not that its a bad thing. But if you turn these in a fic it'll be a total...magnet for akuroku fans! forgive me if i'm not coherent