Reviews for Follow Me
big glee famanic chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
i know he is going to follow him.
i have a best friend and when ever she says come with me i follow if she died i would die to she is my best friend she is the fred to my george i know he will die to be with fred because i would die if my best friend did she is close anuff to be my twin
AnnoCat chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Damn, that last line just broke that dam to my tears. Awesome fic! I'm such a sucker for bitter sweet stories!
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Oooh :( heartbreaking. the last line was a killer.
watch-me-write chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
My heart is hurting so bad right now...this was so cute and lovely and...oh god, it's wonderful TT_TT The ending was totally heart-breaking...Fred's last words almost killed me, I swear, and then that last sentence...I died a little, not kidding D: You're an amazing writer, I don't know why you never like your endings haha, they always hit me really hard when I finish reading one of your fics and have my own little sobfest curled up in bed :/ Please keep writing, you're simply...wow :')
Lemonstripes chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
God, that was so beautiful. I know this a little bit to late to review, but it was so good I just couldn't leave and not tell you how great this story was. I almost cried, and if my mom wasn't sitting next beside me I could bet that I would be crying rivers here by know. I hope you can forgive me if there's some grammar, spelling or anything else wrong, my only excuse is that I'm not from an englishtalking country.

Lots of love

Your biggest fan :)3
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
This was so sweet and sad and wonderful, and I've got tears in my eyes.
Cristalake chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
That's really beautiful you know... I read this fic years ago, didn't fav or review for some reason but last night, I woke up with the line "I don't know where else to go" on my lips and I went to look for it... I never gforgot about it. :-)

I love the progression shown in Fred and George's relashionship and the way the "follow me" is always there. Really great fic. :-)
loganes chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Ha, you're just like me-I champion incest. Ever read the Inheritance Cycle (Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr)? You'd probably like the possible implications.

Anyway, this is fantastic; I love bittersweet stories like this. Nice job.
foxtrotelly chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
In my defense, this was just really beautiful.

From their childhood to teens to young adulthood stage, everything, I believe, was captured and written quite nicely, really. And I can't say this can't bring tears to anyone's eyes because it definitely can with all the heartbreaking quotes and dialog well-created and combined.

To be honest, it's been so long since I've been a diehard shipper but since the most recent movie brought that up again and I've just developed a love for bromances (figuratively and literally), I really did adore this.

Keep up the great, great work - and thanks for this very wonderful piece of art! :)

~foxtrotelly
saya.sen chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Despite the incest, which would normally turn me off, I really liked this story. I think it's because I have so much trouble imagining one of them without the other, and I agree with you- George should have gotten the chance to say good-bye. The line, "but I don't know how to be alone" made me want to cry, because I'm pretty sure Fred and George hardly ever were. Great story!

Saya

PS: I liked the acknowledgment to the Prewitt twins as well, that was a cool explanation for how they learned the Map's rules.
DeathCobraEater chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I would just like everyone reading this reveiw that i actually cried at the end of this, it was so sad. This is very well thought out and writen, my compliments to the writer.
personlikething chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
*sniff* ya need ta stop makin me cry...it was all cute...and now im all sad...
Lesbian Pop Culture chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Very sad at the end, but a great story.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
0to be honest I prefer your version of event to those of JKR, I agree, it was harsh of her, if he's got to die then George should get to say goodbye.

so sad, and so well done, I could never write a version of these events, I spend all my time and energy keeping the twins (nd Sirius) alive.

I'm jealous though because it's such a powerful scene, especially altered as you did. Anyways, great story, I'm jealous, I loved it...

and I'm sorry that I'm rambling it's so late it's become early and I'm dreadfully tired, but Fred/George stories keep drawing me in...
fredgeorgesecrettwincestlovers chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
kill both twins god dammit! they cant be alone w/out each other! god!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »