Reviews for Counting Down The Days
Eli-1997 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Brilliant best dean/oc fic I've red in a while.
Lee Mayfair chapter 33 . 7/14/2011
Hallelujah! finally. they made it. thank you very much)
Lee Mayfair chapter 16 . 7/14/2011
that is an awesome chapter! i saw your vids on youtube and decided to check up on your fanfiction too... and i absolutely love it!
missfervent chapter 63 . 4/6/2011
Ohk so like 10:00 on a school night and I've been at this story for like days. I absolutely love your OC, Andie and Cassidy. I was so happy when Dean and Andie were married and literally cried the last chapter. Your use of detail made this story and the brothers were awesomely written. Can't wait to start reading the sequel(S)! Ahhhhh thanks for writing these stories.

Sincerely your new fan

Miss fervent
thewinchestergospel chapter 40 . 11/23/2010
Alriiight so a few hours ago on YT on mobile web I stumbled onto one of your vids for this story, and I was curious, so I clicked on the link and started reading... and was hooked from the very first chapter :) Ive been reading literally all night (ah who needs sleep when you can read an amazing fic like this) and Im still reading. Youre not only an excellent vidder, youre a talented writer too. Soo yeah. :D
KhaleesiStormborn chapter 63 . 8/11/2010
Oh my goodness thank god that you've finished the next fanfiction as i was reading this or else I'd be spewing! :) Even though i've watched this before, I cried. I always cry as this happened in the show... :) Good work!

3 Oel Ngati Kameie
KhaleesiStormborn chapter 52 . 8/11/2010
I absolutely loved this chapter and the story so far. I think Andie should be apart of the TV show in real life! :D watching the videos on youtube made me watch this and haven't regretted it. You have fitted Andie in so well with the Episodes and made the story unique.

And your choice for Andie, Emily Blunt, never would'a thought of that one. I generally don't like Emily but i now have an official like for her.

Great Work :) 3
x-x-Dreamer'93-x-x chapter 63 . 4/6/2010
When searching through youtube i accidentally clicked on one of your Andie videos and i loved it, so then i thought what the heck and clicked on the link for the fanfic. I just gotta say, this is THE best supernatural fanfiction i have ever read!

I love Andie, she's such a great character and i love the way you made her fit into Dean and Sam's life. Cassidy is pretty awesome too! This story had me laughing and crying and it was just amazing. I am so glad that i clicked on your video by mistake! I've watched almost all of the Andie/Supernatural ones and they just make me love your character all the more.

Please keep writing, you've got such a gift! I'm off to read the second story and watch the new videos!

D
Frost Hobbit chapter 63 . 3/2/2010
Wahaa, I finished it! Loved the whole thing, Kat. Andie's the shit. Lol. Can't wait to read We Fall Down! )
Frost Hobbit chapter 50 . 3/2/2010
Hey Kat! Hehe, finally trying to continue reading this fic of yours...I LOVE Cassidy. She's awesome. And I love the new developments with Andie, how she has to have a baby before she dies...very interesting! )
von-wolf-girl chapter 63 . 10/24/2009
Wow thr is so much goin on in my mind right now its krzy i just started reading it 2day like 6pm n its 2:46am n im crying can u belive it! y did it have to end like that man im so sad n schocked! Great story by the way loved it although i hate the ending lol u understand y dean dying not kool!
Lois87 chapter 12 . 9/25/2009
Brilliant chapters so far :)
thedruidprincess chapter 63 . 6/17/2009
wow!

awesome fic! i loved it!

MzTwilight chapter 63 . 10/16/2008
i wanted to know if you were gonna add a author's note or something to this story so everybody knows when you start the sequal. i did have you on my author alert but i just didn't want to delete the emails. i'm not reading any of your other stories so that was pointless, not including this one, b/c i don't like those shows like E.R., charmed or angel unless they're about certain people. anyway i just had to ask that before i forgot about again.
supernaturalobbsessed chapter 63 . 10/13/2008