Reviews for Just Wishful Thinking
Light chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Animation on Dreaming you are one of my favorite authors ever! I first and foremost wanted to take this opportunity to say hello as well add a personal critique that maybe others may fell as well.

First of all in the beginning of your story Just Wishful Thinking you said 'Hell, I know someone who makes a wish when they look at the clock and see the same number repeated more then twice!'

I didn't really understand what you were trying to stay by that, my guess was a time like 11:11 when the person would make a wish. But like I said I don't know for sure.

Second when you were speaking though Saskue's thoughts it didst sound as real or as tense as it could or more likely should sound like.

Well those are my thoughts on this particular piece and I hope you create more and more stories throughout the years to come.

By the way I am also a writer and I would like it very much to talk to you sometime. My email address is .

I hope you use it. Maybe just to correct what I said on this review but it's up to you and I hope to speak with you soon.

Later
xoxoxlovestinksxoxox chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
That's just the most kawaii SasuNaru thing like that, like, ever!
K.Furi chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Fluff! *rolls in the fluffy goodness* WHEE! I love it! LOVE IT! LOVE!

S: *grabs tail and drags to quiet corner* stay.

Aw, but Sasuke-kun-...

S: No ifs buts or ands.

pocky.

S: ?
OtherwiseTheDarkness chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
ah cute!
emogirlS2 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
I have a feeling Naruto was right. Nice fic!
WritingIsMyGift chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Haha. I liked Naturo's response. Sasuke was funny too at the end. It was a cute little story.